42

Chapter 42

And thicker. I really want to pump it.

"I'm sorry who you are." We don't seem to have seen it. You don't admit your mistake" "

How could it be, if you don't know me, why would you talk to me through gritted teeth," Wei Yuxuan spoke.

"yes, but I don't have any impression at all. I'm sorry, we still have something to do, please get out of the way," I said politely.

"What if I don't get out of the way," he said slowly approaching me.

The corner of my mouth raised a smile, "I'm really sorry, I'm afraid you're going to get hurt," and after speaking, I stepped down hard, 56. New task

56 The corner of my mouth raised a smile, "I'm really sorry,

I'm afraid you'll get hurt," and stepped down hard.

Wei Yuxuan's face changed and he covered his feet in pain.

Looking at his appearance, I snorted coldly and turned to leave.

Wei Yuxuan got used to it for a while and then stood up, stood up a little hard, and then walked to the place where he took the task. Ask us about the task we just took and then take it too.

The next morning, a group of us got into the car. This time he drove his own car and was driven by Xiao Fanzi. In the past few days, Xiao Fanzi's family also wants to let himself order something. So learning to drive with my brother, he is still very smart, and he learned quickly and can now get used to driving.

As a result, as soon as the car drove the gate, it found a car behind it. The car was still following us until the school we were on the mission.

We opened the car door, got rid of the two zombies near the door, and then arrived at the school gate, which had been closed tightly. Since the gates are closed when the school is in school, the end times come, and almost the entire school has no living people. Except for the missionary who stayed in the academy laboratory and escaped, we need to find the mission, and I don't know how many people will survive.

As a result, as soon as I arrived at the gate, I heard footsteps

behind me,

and I saw the group of people that day. The beauty commander came over with his men. He looked surprised when he saw me. "Oh, we really have a relationship," after speaking, he glanced back at his brother, no wonder you must take this task.

"Oh, my dear, what a coincidence. We met again," came the unflattened voice, followed by a figure that rushed straight over. I went up and kicked it in. He reacted quickly and hurriedly dodged. "My wife. If you kick this hard. I'm afraid it will be scrapped in the future" "If I knew that you were such a person, I think I would have directly used some poison for you"

I glared at him, why is this person's face so thick. I really want to kill him directly.

See me angry. He smiled and leaned over, "Oh dear, you look even more cute when you're angry,"

I gave him a cold look and then turned my head. Let's go in"

Although these girls are a little gossipy, they usually listen to me. Listening to the tone of my voice, I felt a little angry. They ran to the wall. The walls of the academy are a bit high. We took a look. Xiao You of the soil system directly put his hand on the ground next to the wall. Suddenly, a lump of earth more than a meter high emerged from the ground. We stepped on clods and waited for the wall. The walls of the college are very thick, more than thirty centimeters. Stand above and look at the zombies roaring below. We were ready to find a safe place to jump again.