80

Chapter 80

—————————————

Of course, Wei Chixi didn't understand why there wasn't a single man in this group. (Murong took it directly to sleep in the car). Are he really comfortable letting a group of women come out on their own?

But what surprised them even more. This group of women is very accurate, as if they have been professionally trained.

Still, there are some people who are depressing, like newbies. There are also a few who did not cooperate well and were directly surrounded by some zombies. There are two timid ones who scream directly.

Even Wei Chixi and the others were taken aback. I thought that these women would die.

At this time, a scene that surprised them appeared. I saw a red object fly directly over. After a huge explosion. Both humans and zombies turned into ice cubes. The power of iced mushrooms is so strong. Several people who reacted hurriedly rushed over and instantly smashed those ice cubes, and the zombies inside directly turned into pieces. But seeing this scene, a few people who faced a few frozen ice cubes for a while suddenly had no idea

: "After half a minute, they will melt themselves", and also opened their mouths directly.

After listening to it, several people directly solved the zombies surrounding them.

Then take out the nucleus inside the lost head as quickly as possible and put it into the bag. They look like a master station.

But just after such a while, so many zombies came over. No wonder this should be the only way for zombies.

" Sweet . Second-order zombies," Bun Zi shouted directly excitedly.

"Do you know what properties?"

"No attributes. It was the one in purple clothes, "Bun Straight Mouth." It has been several days since I encountered a high-level zombie. Of course it seems excited;

Look

at the zombies running over. Yin Tiantian directly carried the long knife and rushed directly over. Ding-clang. The knife slashed at the zombie's body with a crisp sound. The knife broke in response.

Fortunately, Yin Tiantian reacted quickly, dodged directly, and then asked the bun with a black line on his face: "Didn't you say that there are no attributes."

"yes. There is no special attribute, just that the muscles are a bit hard. The bun directly opened his mouth.

"You.... When I solve this zombie, it is..." Yin Tian Tian Manganese waited for the attack of the zombie on the opposite side to arrive.

Yin Tiantian directly used the wind system energy to turn around and leave two meters away. Then he directly took out a spear and stabbed the zombie's eye.

。 The eyes of zombies are the most vulnerable. The iron spear pierced directly into the zombie's eye, but his braincase was really hard. Yin Tiantian is a meal. But he understood that he couldn't let the zombies get out of control and use force directly. The zombies fell directly to the ground. The spear was tightly inserted into the eye. The zombie roared, but there was no way to break away.

Yin Tiantian directly raised a smile at the corner of his mouth, and another spear came out on the right, directly inserted into the eye socket on the other side of the zombie. Everyone who watched was shocked. As soon as the zombie stretched out its claws, it was bound by the vines of the low mountain.

At this moment, a ball of light flew directly towards the zombie. Yin Tiantian's eyes were sharp, and she directly reached out and grabbed the ball of light. Then his eyes looked at Wei Chixi.