100

Chapter 100

No matter how much it is, find a favorable place.

Everyone finds a place that is favorable to themselves. Quickly take out the things that used to be fished. It seems that they still have a lot of knots.

It's just that under the exploration of others, everyone took out pieces of fresh meat and fixed them.

"No, you guys are so wasteful of using meat to attract fish," a man standing by the river subconsciously began. He didn't feel that he was so abrupt.

But there is a little piece of meat, and a pound can be divided into four pieces. One card can make 10 pounds of meat. That's 40 pieces. If you catch 10 fish, that's 10 nuclei. Count it down this way. Five crystal nuclei can be exchanged for a card, which is not bad. And there are also mutated fish meat developed into dried fish. This way you can also eat free stuff.

Of course, this is what other people think, but Yin Tiantian's idea is. Even if it is a fish that is attracted up, the cost price is only one fish, and the rest is earned.

,

Thinking of this, Yin Tiantian seemed very happy. The face under the veil was full of smiles.

。 But what happened next surprised the others, what

was thought to be a wasteful action was not long after it was put into the river under the special fishing rod. A fish opened its mouth wide and swallowed the piece of meat directly.

It's just that the hook inside is not so easy to break. The person below was directly ripped off. He didn't expect this fish to come on so quickly. But it was quickly adjusted. ....

Use both hands hard. Footsteps. Roar. A mutant fish that is more than one meter long is directly picked out of the water. Fell directly to the ground,。.0.......

121

121

A fish opens its mouth wide and swallows the piece of meat directly.

It's just that the hook inside is not so easy to break. The person below was directly ripped off. He didn't expect this fish to come on so quickly. But it was quickly adjusted. ....

Use both hands hard. Footsteps. Roar. A mutant fish that is more than one meter long is directly picked out of the water. Fell directly to the ground,.

In the tight gaze of everyone,. The man who threw the fish to the shore directly drew the dagger on his body. Pierced directly into the fish's eyes, and where the fish's eyes formed a line is where the crystal nucleus is located.

Once the crystal nucleus is damaged. Mutant fish just lose power. , which is also the best way.

。 The movements are extremely neat. Others who watched were dazzled.

Of course, now the people around Yin Tiantian are making a fixed hook on their bodies in the way they learned before. The other side is worn in a sturdy place. Then one side of the rope is wrapped around his waist. This can prevent too much force from being pulled into the water by fish.

However, others who were lucky enough to get a few fish on the shore in the morning did not think that this method was the fastest way to attract fish. .........

But now let alone fresh meat, even I am starving to death. Who would do that.

Now in the last days, although plants will not grow on the ground. The trees are dead, but after purifying the soil around the tree, the tree will still grow. This side used to be a wood. Everyone fix the waist. Then put the iron rod in your hand with pieces of meat hooked into the water.