150

Chapter 150

Or do you have something on your mind," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"What's wrong with you, is Tian Tian in a bad mood today," Guan Xin asked.

"No, I don't know how to describe my current mood." Although I don't know how much of our news slipped out here, I know that now we have been secretly observed by others," Yin Tiantian's mouth raised a little bitter smile.

"Don't you want to say it yet?" Yin Tiantian suddenly spoke, and then stared at the two of them.

"What is there to say?" the thief asked.

"Something about the United States and the R country. Although I don't know what exactly you have explained to them. But I really didn't expect that the person I really wanted to find would be you who were together from the beginning. Yin Tiantian opened her mouth

After

listening to Yin Tiantian's words, the faces of the thief and Guan Xin immediately changed.

"Sweet you..." Guan Xin was just about to explain what the thief directly said, "You know" The thief stared at Yin Tiantian,

"Yes" "When"

"

Just now." I really didn't think it was you guys. You really disappointed me," Yin Tiantian began.

"I'm so sorry. Actually, you know and we don't want to, in fact, we have known each other for a long time. The two of us used to know each other. When we get together in the last days, we understand that we cannot be like normal people.

We also always have to live in our own accusations. Or maybe we really shouldn't still be alive in this world.

The thief spoke.

"Actually, sweet, we just told them about the fact that you have a lot of food here, but we didn't say anything else. We don't want to say that either. Guan Xin spoke.

The two people stood up directly, and then came directly to the window: "Sweet, I think you can stick to it." The world will definitely last until the end,

"Sweet is here, there are 24 people we can connect to, so you have to be careful, but you have to be careful and suspect that there is no mistake, in that small area of the

West End, it is all there." After Guan Xin finished speaking, he directly pulled the thief and drove it directly out of the window.

Yin Tiantian hurriedly rushed to the window, he didn't expect them to do this, he didn't mean to kill them at all.

Hurriedly ran downstairs to look at the two people who were already full of people. Yin Tiantian hurriedly pushed them away, and then weakly knelt on the ground. She didn't want them to leave like this at all, "Hurry up and call someone." Hurry up," Yin Tiantian hurriedly shouted.

At this time, several people directly appeared in Yin Tiantian's field of vision, and it was them.

Hurriedly put his hand on their wrist. And beating.

"What the hell is going on with Tiantian," Qi Cheng rushed over. Seeing all this

,

Yin Tiantian sat there weakly and said nothing.

Eventually, the doctors rushed over and carried the two men away.

The outside of the hospital was still full of people.

Finally, after the doctor's rescue, "there is nothing they are still physically tough, otherwise they will really die," the attending doctor began.

"Yes." Yin Tiantian spoke.