122

Chapter 122

That was later, after it was fully built.

, and inside the inland channel. The area of the survivor base. It has more than 800 square kilometers. It's also a lot of money.

Later, when most of the houses or land are finished. Yin Tiantian is already going to be extra hospitalized. The school was built. Because that's what matters.

。 People are tired of working these days. Yin Tiantian found that only after there is no hope, when she suddenly finds that there is still hope in the future life, no matter what she does, she will work very hard. So that there will be nothing to complain about.

Everyone was busy quickly and very motivated.

Yin Tiantian saw it in his eyes these days, so one night Yin Tiantian came to the place where the big pot of rice was made.

Look at the way those women are also busy. So they told them to reward each person with a chicken leg tonight. If you don't like to eat chicken drumsticks, you can also choose half a pig's elbow. Basically, the weight and weight of both are similar.

After listening to Yin Tiantian's words, the person who cooked was stunned. "What do you say?" asked a woman.

"I said add meals tonight. Everyone is also tired these days. So a big chicken leg for everyone,. Or if you don't like to eat chicken drumsticks, you can choose half a pig's elbow," Yin Tiantian repeated.

Everyone suddenly screamed when they reacted. This scene startled Yin Tiantian. I don't understand what the hell is going on,.

In less than five minutes, the people who were still busy cooking all ran away.

-_-|||。 Is this swollen?

Of course, they are telling the news to the people who work.

So everyone worked harder after they were happy. Quickly let Yin Tian smack his tongue.

I really didn't expect a good meal to make them happy like this.

Yin Tiantian calculated the account, so many days of transformation. I spent a lot of energy. It looks like I'm going out to get a batch of crystal nuclei back. No, you can't kill like that. Otherwise, I am afraid that I will not be able to find it if I want to find a high level in the future.

。 But if not, do you have to... Raise zombies. Such an idea suddenly popped up in Yin Tiantian's head.

It seems that this is not impossible. Snow lotus can make zombies evolve, but the current snow lotus seems to cost a little more. 150 energy points. 20 percent chance. But calculate it, only high-level zombies can't talk about the cost to earn back.

。 Looks like I should have worked harder. Yin Tiantian thought irresponsibly.

Sweet, what are you thinking?" suddenly came a man's voice behind him. Startled Yin Tiantian.

"What's the matter with that," Yin Tiantian turned her head to look at Luo Xiaohei behind her.

"That, that card is still sold?" asked Luo Xiaohei

twistedly. Of course, do you want to buy it. "; Yin Tiantian asked.

"Hmm. I want to buy some and others. Luo Xiaohei pointed to the group of people behind him.

As soon as Yin Tiantian turned around, she saw a group of people standing behind her, and those who didn't know knew were all inside.

Yin Tiantian suddenly thought that in fact, if you don't go out, there are crystal nuclei flying over.