146

Chapter 146

Freshly harvested vegetables, home-grown. Cheerfully surrounding these mutant animals, but I don't know what the reason is, even carnivorous animals occasionally eat some vegetables. Maybe it's because of the mutation.

It's not bad. At least it's still vegetarian.

Yin Tiantian did not stay there anymore, but went to find Liu Bo.

。 When he found Liu Bo, Liu Bo was directing the Chinese people to prepare the dishes to be made.

"Liu Bo," Yin Tiantian shouted.

"Ah, sweetie is here. Come here," Liu Bo brought Yin Tiantian to the office. "Zuijinzaizh has been getting more and more people here lately to customize meals. As a result, the dish you gave me was gone in only half a month, and now there are not many dishes in other people's homes, and no one sells them here. Liu Bo spoke.

How much more would that be:'" Yin Tiantian asked.

"This is the menu. By the way, this month's accounts are.................. Now German cuisine is becoming less and less valuable. Especially after you tell someone how to grow vegetables. Liu Bo spoke.

"Oh, it's okay, anyway, the most important thing now is to hope that more and more people will survive," Yin Tiantian began. Then, according to the above dishes, first put all the last dishes left in the space into the storage room. Then hand the set imitator card to him; Liu Bo.

Liu Bo and the others were originally with Yin Tiantian, and there is still nothing that can affect the relationship between these people.

Liu Bo put everything away, and then talked with Yin Tiantian about the future. Yin Tiantian already had a plan for these. So there's nothing else that's too difficult.

On this night, Zhang Xi told Zhang Ju and others about today's events, which immediately scared Zhang Ju and the others. So this night, these people directly changed their plans. Of course, all this is listened to in Yin Tiantian's ears. But what he didn't expect was that this night, Zhang Ju came directly to a person's home under the pretext of going out to observe alone. This person Yin Tiantian really knows. Ye Xiyu this woman. It should have been seen today. According to the information that Yin Tiantian knew, today's Ye Xiyu should belong to the hug.

It's really not a good thing. Yin Tiantian sighed directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning. The sky rises. As a result, the plan to go to the back mountain was temporarily canceled, but it did not rain much. It stopped every noon. So Yin Tiantian decided to eat lunch at noon and go directly up the mountain with the white tiger in the afternoon.

。 In the afternoon, riding the white tiger, under the rapid gallop of the white tiger, he quickly came to the foot of the mountain.

"Up the mountain" | Yin Tiantian spoke.

The white tiger sighed helplessly, and then directly stepped on the mud and rushed directly to the mountain.

The trees on the mountain have dried up. It used to be said that there were wild boars and monkeys in this mountain. But I don't know if there is any more. Yin Tiantian couldn't help but think.

The mountains here are very large, and because the water resources here have been abundant for many years, the mountains and forests here are almost as if they were isolated from the world, and they are isolated in the water.