133

Chapter 133

Oh, then I really want to give it a try," Yin Luoxuan said, In

fact,

pickling sauerkraut is really simple. Boil hot water. After the cabbage is selected. Prepare a large vat with a large mouthful. Wash the inside and outside of the large tank. Put the selected Chinese cabbage in hot water that seems to be boiled at about 50C, see that the skin of the cabbage is boiled, and take out the cabbage to squeeze dry. The cabbage head rushes inside, and the leaves rush outside. Press up one by one, compacted and pressed until the entire vat is full.

After boiling and blanching the compacted cabbage in a large tank, it will naturally become wilted and sink after 2-3 days, at which time the tank is filled with clean cool water. Until the cylinder is full.

Place the cabbage jar filled with cabbage and water in an indoor vacant place, and the indoor temperature should be kept at about 10C. After about 15 days, the cabbage naturally turns into sauerkraut and is ready to eat. When eating, take it layer by layer from top to bottom, when taking sauerkraut. Never take out the stones pressed on the sauerkraut, in case the sauerkraut naturally floats up and rots without pressure. Take as much as you eat when eating sauerkraut, don't take too much at once. To prevent flavor change, keep sauerkraut delicious, sweet and crunchy.

Of course, if there is no such sauerkraut jar, it is okay to use a plastic bucket, but the taste of the pickled sauerkraut in this way is not so good.

Yin Tiantian told others how to pickle sauerkraut. Of course, the vast majority of people here do not pickle sauerkraut. In this way, the pickled sauerkraut can be stored at least until the spring of next year.

The face that was steamed by water vapor was rosy, and it had a charming look.

Yin Luoxuan, who was watching, was stunned for a while.

In fact, Yin Tiantian also has a heart-warming feeling for Yin Luoxuan, starting from the first glance. It should be a feeling of love at first sight, according to what Ye Mengyao said, the two of them were the envy of everyone before they were reborn. Even if the body became bloated and fat later, the other party never had a trace of disgust,。。

It should be said that Yin Tiantian still owes people's friendship.

But Yin Tiantian didn't understand a little. Yin Tiantian looked at Ye Mengyao's face as if she hadn't said something.

It's really depressing to say something. Yin Tiantian thought. ........

"What are you thinking? Do you think I can see it intently?" Yin Luoxuan approached Yin Tiantian and asked.

"Yes. Don't get so close to me. Yin Tiantian blushed and spoke, of course, it was very hot in the room now, but I didn't see Yin Tiantian's blushing look.

"Are you shy," Yin Luoxuan asked.

"Nope. What are you talking nonsense".........

153 came 153

"What are you thinking? Do you think I can see it intently?" Yin Luoxuan approached Yin Tiantian and asked.

"Yes. Don't get so close to me. Yin Tiantian blushed and spoke, of course, it was very hot in the room now, but I didn't see Yin Tiantian's blushing look.

"Are you shy," Yin Luoxuan asked.

"Nope. What are you talking nonsense"......... Yin Tiantian directly glanced at Yin Luoxuan,

"............... That's what your expression is," the other party said aggrievedly.

Yin Tiantian simply ignored him. Turn around and walk outside.