60

Chapter 60

Lost Six crystal nuclei

were exchanged, and I handed him the rice balls, anyway, there was more to exchange with cards, and why scare others away because the price was too high.

"You seem to have a lot of food," he asked subconsciously.

"A lot of me will be spatial. So a lot of food storage. If you want to buy it, I can sell it to you. But I hate the kind of robber who "I look at him and don't hide it."

It's no wonder that from the moment I took my things out, I already thought about the way forward.

"Really, are you so interested in joining us?" the other party asked hurriedly.

"Nope." I spoke directly.

Didn't think about it. Answered directly.

"Do you have other mercenary groups?" the other party still spoke without dying.

"I want to be a businessman, a businessman with no quarrel with the world, and find a safe place to live." I thought about it and then spoke.

"If you two meet someone with an improper mind, you will be in trouble. You're great, but you also have a sister. 0," the other party continued.

"Don't underestimate me. , I can protect my sister. "Before I could speak, Lily didn't want to, and just spoke.

It was obvious that they somewhat understood that this sister was a little mentally retarded, so the other party used a coaxing tone. "We're just going to give you a place to live. We'll protect you" "

Hmph, don't you treat me like a brat." Tell you I'm awesome. Lily clearly understood why the other was talking to herself like this. So the anger came out at once.

"I'm going to single you out" ".............."

This is me.

"Hahaha" This is someone else,.

"You guys. ..........," Lily directly fired, and with a wave of her hand, countless black flames rushed out directly.

Not good. I hurriedly struck, and the white light screen directly blocked it. But when the black flames fell to the ground, they corroded into large pits, and everyone was shocked.

If this sticks to the body, I am afraid it will kill people. Thinking of this, their cold sweat brush came out at once. Suddenly, he looked at the two of us with a pale face.

Subconsciously stay away.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— small dividable line ——————————————————————————————————————

I stared helplessly at so many zombies surrounding outside, really, not to play like this. I originally planned to leave in the morning, but I didn't expect that yesterday's movement was still a little big. Attracted so many zombies. It looks like it's really troublesome.

I sat on the windowsill, then took out a fried chicken and directly tore off a chicken leg and nibbled on it. I found that the smell of zombies now is getting weaker and weaker. It seems that it is because of more and more evolution.

。 The aroma of fried chicken attracts people who are sleeping. They got up one after another, and as soon as they went out, they saw me sitting on the windowsill eating fried chicken.

"No, this one has too." The other party spoke in surprise.

"Yes, how do you want to buy it, I have a lot of them." Three crystal nuclei have been frying chicken," I said with a smile.