151

Chapter 151
Thieves and Guan Xin. Yin Tiantian directly let them appear here in another form. It's a two-order potion. It can make people look like something else. But it can never change back to the way it was.

But others don't feel them. But how can the people who have been with them all the time not feel it.

Of course, they still manage the original affairs, and of course many do not understand or understand why they should leave these errands to a stranger.

For a while, there were also a bunch of white eyes on their faces.

Of course, after Guan Xin and the thieves' killing decision, these people were all honest,

"What do you want me to help," Yin Tiantian asked. ZX looked at the other side of the computer in amazement.

"Yes. Only you can help with this," ZX began.

"What's the matter?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"We have several pieces of oil being taken over by zombies. There are really a lot of zombies out there, and we can't use guns and ammunition, and that's just what we're bothered by.

"Then why are you looking for me?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Because you have the ability," ZX said directly.

"Hey. ZX, you don't want me to die," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Am I like that?" asked ZX, not as serious as on the TV.

(⊙o⊙)... Well, it must be the wrong way to open this morning,
"Okay
" finally Yin Tian helplessly compromised.

"You can rest assured that I can send another hundred people to listen to your command," ZX began.

"; Okay, okay. So Mo said what if some losses are a little big," Yin Tiantian suddenly thought of something. Hurriedly asked.

"All the crystal nuclei of the zombies are handed over to you. And if we destroy a zombie, we will directly reward two yuan," ZX used to think that Yin Tiantian's amount figures were also according to Yin Tiantian's treatment methods, and these times were all trying to accumulate seeds. Plus secretly dealing with the land.

"Deal" Yin Tian smiled sweetly like a fox.

ZX suddenly felt as if he had been pitted. But thinking about that place seems really dangerous. Hopefully they'll be fine.

This time the place should belong to ZG's largest oil mine
Take
a look at the overall map. I looked at the photos sent by the helicopter again. Suddenly I felt a little black line. These guys are really speechless. How can hundreds of people get this? It's really going to die.

However, after the people sent by those people came, Yin Tiantian finally knew why ZX had assigned hundreds of people. He actually sent all these cultivators here.

This time is really a good opportunity to earn money, Yin Tiantian thought directly.

When those people saw the smiling eyes, they all turned into Yin Tiantian in the shape of a crescent moon. Suddenly, cold sweat broke out all over his body. They can basically feel that the days ahead will be very difficult.

"{Oh, what a coincidence.} I, we met again," Yin Tiantian broke the deadlock and spoke directly.

"yes, we met again." Ling Xiao's boss just finished speaking. Yunxiao ran over directly, "Sweet, we meet again", after speaking, his little face was full of smiles.

"Yes, we met again, it seems that it has not been a month," Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then spoke.

"Well, exactly 28 days," Yunxiao began.

"You remember it's really accurate" Yin Tiantian's face was full of black lines, this girl was angry with herself.

"Then Lily, you take them to rest and leave the day after tomorrow, and this dinner has arrived." You're welcome to have anything delicious. Yin Tiantian spoke, "Okay,

I see," Lily nodded directly and left.

"Why is it the day after tomorrow?" asked Yunxiao strangely.

"Because it's raining tomorrow morning. If you go out in the afternoon, you will sleep halfway. Yin Tiantian spoke,
"How do you know
" Ling Xiao looked surprised.

"It depends on the weather." Yin Tiantian thought about it and said directly. It seems that you still have to rely on buns.
In
fact, this time Yin Tiantian faced this matter, he already had a plan
to prepare,
this time except for the people sent by the state. The only people he had left with him were these human-shaped cards. In fact, the reason why it is delayed until the day after tomorrow is only because the last card will complete the evolution the day after tomorrow.

Of course, the others she wanted to be able to keep them here. Of course, Bun once said that if these cards that complete the evolution die. It will not affect their lives, but they will not be able to use the cards for ten days.

It should be said that cultivators are also people, facing the delicacy that they did not expect to eat in the last days. They were also unusually surprised.

But why do they seem to like the food
exchanged by the latest imitators so much?
"Why do you always eat this one?" asked Yin Tiantian strangely.

"The energy of this is high," Yunxiao began.

"Energy? What energy," Yin Tiantian said strangely.

"It's energy that can be absorbed." You see. This dish has the highest energy on it. And then there's this fruit. The worst thing is this vegetable,"

Yin Tiantian listened to Yunxiao and thought about it. It seems that they say that the energy response to eating is the highest as if the card directly exchanged from the imitator's hand ah. Don't......

"Bun," Yin Tiantian shouted in her heart.

Bun's hand that was eating stopped directly, "What's the matter, sweet," Bun asked. Then glanced at Yin Tiantian, who was looking at him,
{
"Do you say that the cards exchanged on their own bodies are more powerful?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Oops, you already feel it. Yes, the power increases by 20%, but you can only redeem 10 cards per day. Bun said.

That's so little. Then make good use of it; Finish.

At least every day these places must be exchanged

Everyone ate and drank enough to go to sleep directly, Yin Tiantian did not plan to study these things today for 2 nights. So I didn't plan other people's rest time either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early the next morning, the sound of rain hitting the glass was heard outside.

Yin Tiantian couldn't help but stretch and continue to sleep, rainy days are very suitable for sleeping. So I'm not going to get up early today.

Of course, just because he doesn't get up doesn't mean others don't get up. Get up early to cook for everyone.

The current survivor base has been regularized. Although people come here every day, the control is more stringent, and the current network has been almost restored, so more than 20 people were really found out at this moment. Of course, in addition to the United States and small R countries, but people from other countries sent people over.

So this time Yin Tiantian also arranged everything here, it should be because your mission this time is going to be away for a long time, so you have to think of everything in advance. I wrote several sheets of paper. It's almost all about what is going to happen in the next decade or so. , Yin Tiantian got up directly, after washing,

the rain had stopped. Straight to lunchtime. After lunch, he first handed things over to Qi Cheng, and then had a direct meeting, at least the first thing to tell them was to listen to her these days. Otherwise, he wouldn't care if he died.

Then explain some small plans made at the beginning. As for the rest of the things also have to be decided on an ad hoc basis when you get there.

The current weapons are no longer usable, and the power of the lightning system there is also unusable, and of course, the power of the fire system. So a special warning to people with these two attributes should pay more attention.

The fire attribute person nodded to indicate that he understood.

It seems that only Yin Tiantian himself seems to have the attribute of thunder.

"The second point is that you better not leave alone. . Otherwise, it is easy to be dangerous.

"The third point The crystal nuclei obtained by the zombies you solved by yourself keep by yourself, of course, you don't want to fight at will" "The fourth point.............."

"

..............."

Yin Tiantian directly put these . The first plan made is clear. The crowd understood. In short, the main thing is to save your life. If life is gone, there will be nothing.

171 Mission 2

171

Yin Tiantian directly put these. The first plan made is clear. The crowd understood. In short, the main thing is to save your life. If life is gone, there will be nothing.

However, apart from the cultivators, some of the rest of these people are elites recruited by the state.

But obviously, for Yin Tiantian, these people are more interested in staying by Yin Tiantian's side.

Their eyes shone brightly, as if they had a pile of delicious items in front of them after days of hunger.

Of course, Yin Tiantian understands what they are for, not because of those cards
,
but the buns follow the reason that I ignore you, and they just ignore them.

When the others saw the appearance of the buns, they suddenly did not fold.

Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then directly pulled the corner of the bun's clothes: "Uncle." You can sell me some cards later," Yin Tiantian began.

"What card" Bun pretended to be indifferent, of course, he was still communicating with Yin Tiantian in his heart.

"When