35

Chapter 35

Just look and don't buy. Some quietly asked if they could exchange his things for some food. Anyway, there are

46. Provocation

46, but some of these people are like fish in troubled waters.

"If you want to buy you, please line up consciously. Our stuff is good and affordable, and everyone has a share. Each person is limited to 10 pounds. So please line up," I began. As soon as these words came out, those who wanted to steal hurriedly withdrew their hands.

The person standing at the front took out six crystal nuclei, "Weigh me two pounds of white noodles and one pound of dog meat of mutant animals," and the other party spoke.

Wang Yan quickly weighed what he needed and made sure that there was nothing wrong with this electronic scale. The other party just left. Followed by the second person, the third person... 、。

This was an old man who stepped forward and asked a little uneasily: "Can you give me half a pound of mutant dog meat?" My son is dying. I want him to eat the last good meal"

I glanced at the other party, and he was already thin. There is also nothing on the body to keep warm. When the crystal nucleus was placed on my hand, I could already feel that the cold crystal nucleus had been covered with an unusually warm temperature. I didn't say anything, just took out a few steamed buns from other pockets, loaded them up, and then stuffed a piece of meat into it, and didn't weigh many pounds and handed it directly to the other party: "Be careful when leaving, don't be targeted by others," I reminded in a low voice.

The old man thanked him vigorously, grabbed his pocket and left. But two people followed.

"I'll take a look," I began.

"Well, be careful," Yan Liqiu and Wang Yan said.

Sure enough, as soon as he caught up, he saw two men kicking the old man hard. The old man clutched the thing in his arms. , how not to let go. But there was a lot of excitement around, but no one helped. Human nature. Lamentable.

What I held in my hand was a golf club and pulled it straight over. Directly shorten a person's legs. Only the sound of bones shattering was heard. The man who was still kicking just now suddenly fell to the ground screaming.

Several others stopped in fright. But seeing that I was just a person and a little girl, my boldness grew and came directly towards me: "I didn't expect that the nosy one was still a beautiful sister," a person smiled and walked over, ignoring the weapon in my hand, and directly stretched out his hand towards me.

I'm just a kick. Look at my severed son's foot. This kick is really not light. The man passed out directly.

Several other people saw that the situation was not good, and one of them threw a fireball directly from his hand. I hurriedly dodged,. I didn't expect that the other party was still a superpower. It's a pity that the heart is very dark and can't stay.

When the next fireball flew over, I raised my hand, and a water ball directly wrapped the fireball, and instantly emitted a stream of water vapor. The fireball is directly extinguished.

"I didn't expect it to be a water system power. Beauty, I advise you not to be nosy. Our boss came right away. If you are obedient, I can also make the boss a member of our iron-blooded mercenary group. Otherwise, you will wait to die a tragic death," the other party threatened. At first, I was a killer heart, but I saw that I was a water system power. And there is only one water system power in the mercenary group, if you can take the other party in, I am afraid it will be a great achievement.