119

Chapter 119

The guys from the same place. Bun spoke.

"Could it be a monster," Yin Tiantian hurriedly spoke.

"Yes, it should be a youkai. It seems that when I came here, the energy still emitted too much, and even those hermits came out. Bun said.

"So do you think I have a chance to get out of here now?" I think if I hid, I would be able to. But..." Yin Tiantian suddenly remembered something. "Oops, Ye Mengyao," Speaking of this, Yin Tiantian hurriedly rushed to the wall. However, the white tiger directly blocked Yin Tiantian's way.

"Did you say he would eat me?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"I don't think I know, maybe he was in a good mood and let you go." The bun is irresponsible opening. Expressed that he was helpless.

Then quickly scanned his card. Suddenly, I found a card. I don't know if it's useful or not. Watch the white tiger make an attack state and directly use the card on his body.

Originally, this strength plus the power of its own demon qi should have solved the problem of the human beings in front of him. But I didn't expect it to be like hitting a mirror. All the power bounced back on himself.

Yin Tiantian looked at the card, and suddenly lost 40 durability points. That's 260 points left.

The white tiger stood up shakily. This time I lost face. So he decided to use the most powerful force to directly attack Yin Tiantian's body.

Yin Tiantian didn't want to dodge either. At this moment, the durability value of the entire card is zero. The durability value of pumpkin has also dropped directly to 400.

Yin Tiantian could still vaguely see the red energy. It's scary.

However, this white tiger's luck is not so good, and the force of direct rebound directly hits its own body. Flew out directly upside down. There was blood at the corner of his mouth, and he didn't stand up all of a sudden, and he fell there directly.

The threatening white tiger was seriously injured. The other tiger was directly ready to attack.

"Tian Tian saved that white tiger." Bun hurriedly shouted. Yin Tiantian reacted quickly and blocked it directly. Directly slapped on the side of the white tiger. But this time, the mutant tiger used its full strength. Yin Tiantian didn't expect the pumpkin card to be directly smashed this time. The power of this claw directly made Yin Tiantian vomit blood. Crashed into the side of the white tiger. Yin Tiantian subconsciously used another pumpkin card. Then fall there and shrink your body. Coughed up several mouthfuls of blood in pain.

The blood-stained black veil turned crimson.

"Fortunately, my body is relatively tough. Otherwise, you will really be killed by a paw," Yin Tiantian directly pulled off the veil and wiped her mouth.

The white tiger glanced at Yin Tiantian incomprehensibly. Directly fell there gasping heavily.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Buns. .... Ahem. Hurry up, I'm so uncomfortable, what medicine can treat internal injuries? Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked. He is really suffering from internal injuries now. I was almost out of breath.

"Two bottles of third-order potions, both of you will be fine," Bun Zi said.

"No, just this white tiger."