163

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 163

Dao: There is one thing I don't know if I should talk about it," Yin Tiantian asked,

"Please say," the other party politely spoke.

"Which is more important, the position of the leader or the life of the world," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Well, let's see the situation," the other party thought for a while, and then spoke.

"Yes. So what if it is now," Yin Tiantian asked.

"This. Or is it more important to live in the world," the other party spoke.

"Yes. So what if the world is in peace" "

Then the position of the head is more important," the other party did not want to speak directly.

"yes, that's your answer. I see," Yin Tiantian spoke, and then stood up. "Is it that as long as it is the order of the holder of this jade pei, you all have to obey," Yin Tiantian directly took out the jade pei and spoke to the people sitting in the room.

Those people looked at the piece of jade and directly stood up and saluted respectfully.

"You are right, this jade card represents our master. So the person who owns this piece of jade is the leader," a man who looked at Xiaoyaozi unfavorably opened his mouth directly.

Xiaoyaozi's face suddenly became ugly. But he still lowered his head: "He is right, as long as the person who owns this jade card is our leader."

Yin Tiantian looked at everyone, "Then will you listen to my words"

; Yes," the crowd replied.

Yin Tiantian looked at them unwillingly, so she sighed, "Actually, I don't want to embarrass you." But there is a point. I had to do it.

Now our world is occupied by zombies. And we also have to fight zombies, if you join us, I think more people will survive. So I can't give you the jade right now. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that you will stay here after you get the jade pei." Yin Tiantian glanced at them after speaking.

"Once we can get away with it. I promise that this piece of jade will be returned. But there is a point. You can't talk about the fight between you to hit us," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

Looking at the way those people were said to their hearts one by one, Yin Tiantian thought to herself, "If I don't squeeze you all dry, I won't be Yin Tiantian." ..........

Finally, in Yin Tiantian's tirade, those people walked out of the room one by one. Yin Tiantian drank a cup of water and moistened her throat. It's ridiculous to talk, and a few of you can talk to me.

"I said what you and those old guys said. Why are their faces so ugly," Ling Xiao didn't know when he appeared next to Yin Tiantian, and then asked.

Of course, Yin Tiantian was also startled, turned his head to look at Ling Xiao, and suddenly remembered what Bai Hu had said, thought about it, and then raised a devil-like smile at the corner of his mouth.

Ling Xiao saw that his whole body sweated in his eyes, and he turned around to leave, but was grabbed by Yin Tiantian, "Don't run, boy." I still have something to ask you," Yin Tian said softly.

In this way, Ling Xiao became even more afraid. "What's the matter with the eldest sister. Don't worry, what you want me to do, I will do whatever I want.