16

Chapter 16

One of them spoke.

"That's how it is. Brother, we have medicine in the car... "I turned my head to look at Qi Cheng and then blinked, and when I saw this action,

Qi Cheng immediately understood that it seemed that he was going to be a bad person." Sister, you don't know them, they are not good people, yesterday they tried to rob our car. After

listening to Qicheng's words, I turned my head directly to them. You are not hungry brothers, and there are many people who can't eat now. We can help...

Several people were about to burst into tears after hearing this: "You are such a good person..." The exaggerated looks of several people almost made me laugh. But I still held back a smile

"Hmph. Today is my sister's kind-heartedness, if you are really bad people, I will not let you go." Direct threat.

They were given boxes of medicine, and in their thanksgiving, several people left one after another.

"Why is Tian Tian so nice to them today" Qi Cheng was a little puzzled

"Of course, it is to buy people's hearts, we can't stay here forever in the future, and I found that many people here have formed their own forces." If you leave to a new place that day, there are naturally not enough people, and you haven't found the so-called survivor base here, as long as there are corrupt people will lose people's hearts sooner or later, this place is not suitable for us" I took out two boxes of canned pork from the space. Knead the noodles and prepare to make xiaolongbuns.

"What water, oh, if you can marry you, you can die happily." I can fight and make good food, but it's a pity that I will find a gentle woman in the future," Qi Cheng sighed.

I ignored his words. Keep packing my buns.

Just about to have lunch, I saw Junye stick his head in, "It's so fragrant." I said it must be Xiaolongbun,"

"Come in and eat together,"

I spoke. And Qi Cheng muttered, "You are here to eat and drink again" "

I have a gift today," and then took a large watermelon to the car.

"I haven't eaten watermelon in a long time," I said. However, this remark provoked the ridicule of the buns, "It's not easy to eat watermelon, you wait for the watermelon pitcher to eat watermelon, ask him for it... "The buns circled in front of me, and a steamed bun disappeared directly.

Buns eat buns. ⊙?⊙b Khan. It's a horror movie.

"I didn't expect the food of your earth to be so delicious, much more delicious than our future world..." Buns directly praise.

"You can still eat," I was surprised.

"Eat a little once in a while, and if you don't eat, you won't starve. It's just that I didn't have much appetite when I saw the zombies when I first came, but this thing is so delicious, what is its name" "This is called Xiaolongbun"

"

Oh. The name is also good. My name is Green Leaf Bun, which is the name you gave me. Looks like we look pretty alike," Bun praised without maroon.

Knowing that you can still eat...

In fact, I talk to the buns that others can't hear, and in Junye's opinion, I am in a daze and slowly reach out to the steamed Xiaolongbun.

I snapped my hand on his, "Not washing your hands is like eating." Wash your hands right away...

20 Novice Associates