162

Chapter 162

We've wondered why you have so many women. The blond man asked.

"I don't think you need to know." Yin Tiantian spoke.

"You know, no matter what, we have the right to know the truth," Yin Tiantian began.

"What kind of attitude I said you have." A man who looked like a bear roared directly. empty rooms; A shrill sound came from inside.

Yin Tiantian frowned, and then looked at the other party and couldn't wait to sew his mouth shut,

"What an ugly sound," came a lazy voice.

A man dressed in white walked in through the doorway. Inky black hair. Evil eyes. An arrogant smile.

Yin Tiantian frowned, this guy's body gave people a strange feeling, just like the illusion of being very familiar.

The other party came directly to Yin Tiantian, "Hey, I said Yin Tiantian, where did you hide Yu Luo" The other party directly spoke.

After listening to the other party's words, Yin Tiantian was stunned. Then he reacted, "You're a white tiger,"

"Yes, that's me. How about being impressed by Ben's handsome appearance," White Tiger spoke directly.

"No, you're male" "

What do you mean. I am a man, now I want to become a man," White Tiger did not wait for Yin Tiantian to finish shouting, and directly spoke.

"Well, you like Yu Luo so much, don't you" "I like that kid,

what's wrong, do you have an opinion." Our world doesn't care about men and women. It's like that guy who saw Lingxiao before. I like his master brother. It's just a pity that people don't like him. So that one named Ling Xiao lied to girls everywhere. The white tiger spoke directly.

"No, how do you know," Yin Tiantian covered her small mouth in surprise. A look of surprise. No wonder seeing Ling Xiao and the other girls talking and laughing, the man had a resentful expression on his face.

"I'll tell you. I'm a monster though. But in that place, youkai and demons are very different. The white tiger gave Yin Tiantian a direct look, and then continued to ask, "Where is Yu Luo, you haven't told me yet"

"

There," Yin Tiantian pointed to the upstairs room, and then spoke.

The white tiger was about to leave directly after hearing this. However, in the next second, Yin Tiantian directly trapped the white tiger only two meters away from him. The motionless white tiger could not even speak and shout directly in his heart, "What are you going to do: 'Woman let go of me,'" the white tiger shouted directly.

"Why let you go, do you want to go to Yu Luo? Yin Tian smiled and looked at the white tiger.

"Of course, I went to find Yu Luo." Or I'd still be here with you"; The white tiger gave Yin Tiantian a white look, and then said lightly,

"Is it?" Why did I find you very idle lately? It should be said that when I want to find you, I can't find it at all. It seems that you have gained weight recently," Yin Tiantian spoke. Then stared at the white tiger. The smile was evil, "I don't know if your meat is good or not" "

It's not delicious, it's not delicious at all," the white tiger spoke directly. It should be a cry of fear in the heart.

"yes, why do I think you've gained weight lately." A little fat must be good. At least in terms of taste. Yin Tiantian squinted her eyes and scanned the white tiger up and down.