12

Chapter 12

"I'll speak."

"Why is it always me who gets hurt?" Qi Cheng struggled with a face and then led the two zombies over, the small voice was directly covered by the screams of people, and when the people hiding in the house ran out, they found that the zombies had reached the ground, and Qi Cheng held the crystal nucleus of the zombie in his hand on his face,

humming dare to provoke me This is the expression of the end. Then said to those people, "Okay, don't be afraid, the zombie has been solved by me"

Looking at his pretending to be b, I couldn't wait to kick it over. The hand with his back to everyone was holding a mushroom spray card at the moment. It seems that the time is just right.

14 Little White Flowers Love Flood

This is the second more oh today a hundred recommended. Hehe 14: Some people who were scared by two zombies in a messy night did not sleep all night, but those who were scratched by zombies ended up a little miserable and were locked up together to test whether they could become superpowers.

It wasn't until the next morning that we walked out of the place where we were locked up. When we found our car, we found that an uninvited guest had taken over our car. The door was pried open when it was opened. A few people smoked cigarettes and took some of the food and water left in the car for themselves.

"What are you doing, get out of my car right away," Qi Cheng said directly.

"What, what you say, I didn't hear clearly," the two of them stopped thinking when they saw us. Cynical opening. Then threatened "Kid hand over the car keys." Otherwise, Uncle Ben makes you look good" "It seems that you are not ready to come out by yourself"

Seeing my stinky face, Qi Cheng hurriedly turned his head to the few people and spoke.

"The kid is whatever you want to do, do you want to fight, the two are not my opponents." After speaking, the other party walked out of the car. He reached out and helped his dyed yellow hair.

"Haqiu." I also got a little rain and got a little sick and sneezed. Then stared at Qi Cheng

with teary eyes, "Brother, they are bad people

, I'm so uncomfortable and cold" I said and made an uncomfortable expression. Quite gentle words, but Kisei must want to get it first, maybe the next second I will carry a baseball bat and smash the opponent's head.

Shake the horrible thought out of your head, and then you hold out your hand

,

"Brother, that's our car." The implication is to deal with those people, don't burn out the car.

Seeing one of the men walking over, a fireball was directly thrown on the other party's body.

Through clothes, the fireball quickly turned into fire. The man screamed and tried to put out the fire on his body. But he didn't expect that his side was the land that had just rained, and when he reacted, several pieces of skin had been burned on his body, and then he rolled on the ground to extinguish the fire. Anyway, there is not a single hair left, and the body is still burned quite badly.

At this moment, several people in the car hurriedly jumped out of the car: "You... You dare to kill," the other party shouted pointing at Qi Cheng.

"Now you all dare to rob, why don't I dare to kill, anyway, now is not the peaceful world of the past, and sooner or later you will become the ration of zombies." Why don't you roll fast, you still want to turn into barbecue for other hungry people to add a meat meal" Qicheng said lightly, but the trembling hand behind his back still betrayed him