86

Chapter 86

angular Leng Jun; The thick eyebrows rebelled and raised slightly upward, and under the long and slightly curly eyelashes, the dark and deep ice eyes looked wild and unrestrained, evil and sexy. The bridge of his handsome nose, his pink lips like rose petals, his three-dimensional facial features are as handsome as a knife, and the whole person emits a kind of king air under Megatron, and there is a slutty smile on his evil-evil and handsome face at this time. The thick and moderate red lips were smiling dazzling at this time, and

Yin Tiantian looked at herself a little dumbfounded. The other party gently placed Yin Tiantian on the ground. "You don't have anything to do,"

Yin Tiantian suddenly showed over. His face was a little red: "Thank you."

"It's my pleasure to serve a beautiful woman," the other party said. Made a more gentlemanly etiquette. Dressed in a white crescent moon with colors. It's like a noble prince.

Right at this time. Ye Mengyao came directly to Yin Tiantian. Then use her small physique to block in front of Yin Tiantian. Stared at the man in front of him with a wary face.

, Ye Mengyao looks like a fried cat. Although Yin Tiantian didn't understand what was going on. But Yin Tiantian should also be able to think of it. Ye Mengyao knew each other.

"What's wrong," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Nothing" Ye Mengyao directly pulled Yin Tiantian's hand and left directly.

。 After walking into the room. Ye Mengyao gasped vigorously. It's as if you've just run 10,000 meters.

"What's wrong," Yin Tiantian asked with concern.

"That person is dangerous. Of course, he is one of the best among the survivors. But in the end, the world was also destroyed because of this man. "Why

," Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked.

"That man will meet a girl he likes in three years. And the girl was later infected because of the loss. After being frustrated. He also became a zombie. That highest level zombie.

"No, it's so scary. It's a nice looking person. Yin Tiantian sighed directly.

"By the way, do you know what the name of the woman he likes is?"

"It was love at first sight. It seems to be the same name as my sister. But the woman said fatly. At first sight, I fell in love at first sight because I often couldn't eat. So hungry and thin. But then life became fat. Ye Mengyao thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Yes. It's a coincidence. It's actually the same name as me. By the way, how old is that girl," Yin Tiantian asked.

"It seems to be less than 30 years old, and I remember he was in F City. ............."; Ye Mengyao thought hard about the memory in her head.

After listening to it, the corners of Yin Tiantian's mouth twitched a few times, and then took out a few photos, and handed them to Ye Mengyao with trembling fingers, "Does that person look like this?" He should be very nervous.

"No, why do you have a picture of this woman?" The other party remembered the woman's appearance very well.

Hearing Ye Mengyao's words. The corners of Yin Tiantian's mouth twitched a few times. "This is my previous picture."

"What's not kidding. It's not like it at all," Ye Mengyao said in surprise.

In the end, Yin Tiantian reluctantly told Ye Mengyao everything. Anyway, it is impossible for her to resist Yin Tiantian now.