106

Chapter 106

bar. After all, we have a survivor base near here. Luo Xiaohei, who had never spoken, said.

"Oh, hurry up and find it. If we find it, we can leave," Yin Tiantian said and turned around and walked back. ..........

Obviously, they're not good at all. But there is one thing that Yin Tiantian and others did not expect. That is, the mobile phone communication is actually connected.

Of course, it is limited to each survivor base, and as long as you are in the base, you can communicate with your mobile phone, which is something that others have not expected.

So when I learned the news, the first news that came to everyone's only remaining mobile phones was a website message that summarized the names and ages of those survivors. There are all bases, and for a while there was a wave of searching for people.

Ye Mengyao stood beside Yi Tiantian. After a long time, he spoke: "It seems that your butterfly wings are really ruthless." ".......

"{Huh, maybe.} Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then spoke.

With communication,. Yin Tiantian may have looked for the list. I really found mercenary groups in those lists about some people I knew before. Fireworks. Marvel. And those who remember it well. Look at the list above. Hehe, there are actually a lot more people I don't know. There are a lot less acquaintances. That's what times look like.

It didn't take a few days for thieves and others to find this place. Looking at the sister and brother-in-law of the thief Yu Luo, plus Guan Xin and the other two. Yin Tiantian knew that those three people were probably less fierce.

Seeing Yin Tiantian, Guan Xin threw herself directly into Yin Tiantian's arms and cried loudly. It took so many days for them to know what it was to be afraid.

"What about the three people," Qi Cheng asked.

"They're all dead. One so that we can all successfully go ashore by jumping straight into the water to attract the mutant fish. "As for the two of them. Our food was thought of. They lured the group away so we could leave. By the time we found them, they would have been dismembered. .............," Guan Xin whimpered. Then the tears came straight out.

"; Who did it........," Yin Tiantian gritted her teeth. Although he was comforting Guan Xin, his fingers kept exerting force. The body can't stop shaking. Those are brothers and sisters who were born and died with themselves. And just left. Everyone will be sad. If it's a zombie, it's just life. But. ..............

"Those people seem to be the Tianya Mercenary Group. We will not forget the appearance of those people," the thief spoke. The eyes are red.

"Tianya Mercenary Group. Don't let me see you, or I'll leave none of you alive." ...," Yin Tian said coldly. The sound was as if it had come out of hell.

The murderous air on the body turned out. It made everyone a little breathless.

Qiu Lin, who happened to come to chat with Yin Tiantian, just came here and felt an oppressive murderous aura. Look again with a sweet look. Although I don't understand what the hell is going on,. But he knew that it was definitely someone under him who died. Otherwise it wouldn't be like this, after so many days of understanding. He also knows a little. Yin Tiantian is short-guarded. Extremely short-guarded. So

he didn't bother to ask what was going on either. Just quietly leave. Some things are still not known. ......

127 The practice of

profiteers

127 Guan Xin and the others have returned, which means that Yin Tiantian and others are about to leave here.