116

Chapter 116

Can't tell. Let me talk about it. A person walked directly in front of that person, and then spoke to Yin Tiantian: "We really can't take out so many crystal nuclei now." Even if 10 people live together. You can't take out that much at once. So we can't owe it first. Or we... We will definitely fight more zombies these days and use them to pay off the debt. The other party's words became quieter and quieter the more he spoke.

"Okay. I will leave for a few days to find Uncle Sunny Day. Of course you'll have a few days. Used to earn crystal nuclei. So say..."

"What are you leaving.... You don't want to leave directly with the crystal nucleus, a person directly speaks.

At this moment, everyone's eyes were on them.

Yin Tiantian was not angry. Instead, he smiled indifferently. "You can rest assured. I don't care too much about these nuclei of yours. Of course, it was only me who left here. My people will stay here.

"Hmph, what if you throw off your companion and leave." These crystal nuclei can be exchanged for a lot of things..." the man spoke directly.

"I trust her." Qi Cheng and the others spoke directly. Although I don't understand why Yin Tiantian left. But he still understood that Yin Tiantian had his own plans.

"Yes, I believe her too," Jiang Yu said at this time.

Everyone suddenly fell silent.

Yin Tiantian looked at Jiang Yu, and then came directly to an empty place and stretched out her hand. Brother Qi Cheng, the things in this will be handed over to you, which is the food that everyone wants to eat these days," after speaking, grain as tall as a hill appeared in the open area. There are both rice and white noodles.

Everyone was shocked. Spacey.

Qi Cheng nodded and directly waved his hand to put the grain into the space ring.

"Ah, both of them are spatial powers," one of Jiang Yu's subordinates shouted directly.

"Good, and this. Stay away," Yin Tiantian began.

Everyone subconsciously distanced away. At this time, several forklift cranes appeared in front of everyone. Plus a bunch of gasoline. Start tomorrow from the house on the east side. Every wooden house should not be destroyed as much as possible. Except for the ground, the rest of the place is as complete as possible. And doesn't each house have its own courtyard? A deep pit more than two meters deep was dug there. Try to make it as big as possible. Plaster the bottom of the pit with cement on a platform of uyigeping. The planks are then erected at the edge of the pit. Then use cement to plaster the gaps,..... Yin Tiantian didn't wait for a person to finish, and a person interjected, "Do you want to build a wooden house into the ground?"

"No. But the nature is similar, but don't be roofed. It's about putting all the dirt in. Form independent spaces. Then I'll tell you how it's when it's done; Come and farm," Yin Tiantian spoke.

As soon as the word farming was spoken, everyone was shocked. "Do you mean growing vegetables?"

"Good. Wait for me to come back. Then I am teaching you that you should work as hard as possible these days,"

Yin Tiantian said and personally told everyone what the land he needed looked like. "By the way, I'll leave these things to Qi Cheng and Jiang Yu in the past few days."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— Yin Tiantian left alone