69

Chapter 69

The son completely Lily. Directly got out of bed, wearing thick pajamas, and came directly to Yu Cheng's cousin. He brought the pot over and placed it on the table. "Sister, I'm hungry. Let's eat quickly," Lily said directly to Yin Tiantian.

"Wash your face before eating." Yin Tiantian said directly.

"Oh." Lily's movements were quick, and it didn't take a minute to wash Lian. Then sit on a stool. Quickly pinch out a few bones with the most meat, and then carefully remove the meat on it. Let inside my plate. Then divide the remaining bones into two parts,

91. Go out hunting

91 "Sweet sister, come and eat." I'm so hungry. Do you really bear to make me so hungry," after speaking, he stared at Zou Qiqi with cute eyes like a black belly.

After the corner of Zou Qiqi's mouth twitched a few times, she walked over and sat on the other side of Yin Tiantian.

"It tastes good, the sauce bones this morning are very delicious," Yin Tiantian spoke, unabashedly praised.

"Hee-hee, yes. That's what I think, too," Zou Qiqi spoke directly.

Yin Tiantian and Lily's faces showed embarrassment.

"Hey. We didn't eat either," Yu Cheng's aunt shouted directly at this time.

"Yes. I'm sorry we didn't make extra food," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"How could it be so many things. How can the three of you finish eating?" asked Yu Cheng's cousin.

,

ridiculous. The corner of Yin Tiantian's mouth raised a mocking smile, and then said lightly: "I'm sorry, we need a lot of physical strength today, so we won't eat a lot in the morning," and then continued to eat silently.

A gentle and threatening word directly left them speechless. But there were really cheeky people who didn't hear "You invited us here, why didn't you even invite a meal?"

"I'm sorry, I don't remember I invited you. One more thing. You came by yourself, what does it have to do with us. What Yin Tiantian said was like a bag of cotton gently pushing the opponent's fist back.

"Hmph, even so, what should you do for the guests, treat you, don't you say, cousin." The other party raised his head and spoke directly. Then looked at Zou Qiqi. The eyes were full of mockery.

"Cousin-in-law? , Who are you shouting, it seems that your cousin 3 just lost her child yesterday. Yin Tian said coldly. Then he said, "It seems that you should have a little gift according to normal." Are you poor like this? Even the gift came without empty two paws. Yin Tiantian's eyes were full of contempt, as if looking at a low-level creature. 、

。 "Damn it. What do you mean. Could it be that your cousin's house is in charge of you?" another voice came out directly.

Yin Tiantian just wanted to say something, suddenly remembered something, and then a smile rose at the corner of her mouth. Then eat all the contents of the plate. Watch Zou Qiqi pack up all the things. Then sit to the side and take out fresh fruit and sit on the side, it is also good to eat some fruit after meals.

The car started slowly, and the people sitting in the car stood up one after another: "Where are you going to go?" Yu Cheng's aunt asked directly.

Yin Tiantian glanced at Yu Cheng, and this guy didn't say a word from beginning to end. From the time he arrived just now, he just stared at Zou Qiqi and didn't speak. It seems that he doesn't know how to open this mouth,