157

Chapter 157

A deep pit can be clearly seen from the sky. It seems that a meteorite with black gas is in the middle, but the surrounding birds of that meteorite are taken aback. Let's not talk about the size of that meteorite. Especially the dense black spots on the side of meteorites. Is that. What a horrible number. Yin Tiantian not only has a numb scalp. It seems that this time it is well planned. Yin Tiantian thought of this, and directly retreated to solve the zombies in front of him, and then directly returned to the building with people. And then show you what you see again today.

After arriving here, Yin Tiantian couldn't help but think that it was no wonder that those people would perish in the beginning, and if the zombies really evolved into this, I am afraid it would really be terrible.

"Why is this, is it really such a terrible place here?" Do you really want the earth to perish?" Ling Xiao spoke.

|" Yes, Uncle Sunny said that after ten years in the previous life, everyone perished, and the world of monsters disappeared. It seems that you will disappear too," Yin Tiantian suddenly thought of something, and then spoke...

178 Mission End

178

"Yes, Uncle Sunny said, after ten years in the previous life, everyone perished, and the world of monsters disappeared. It seems that you will disappear too," Yin Tiantian suddenly thought of something, and then spoke...

"What do you say, when the earth will disappear," Yunxiao shouted directly.

"Yes. And then the whole planet will become a second viral planet. "The bun opens directly.

The crowd fell silent.

In the end, Ling Xiao's boss Gu Yun spoke first. "I will go back and explain this matter to the elders. I think the elders will also help out for the sake of this world. After speaking, he left directly with his subordinates.

Yunxiao also said the same thing and left directly.

(⊙o⊙)... It seems that the task has not yet been completed, and now the person has almost walked away. Yin Tiantian looked at the remaining less than 30 people and said that she was very depressed: "Well, you guys, if anyone is afraid, just leave, just say that things have changed a little," Yin Tiantian spoke to those people.

These people looked at each other and finally ..................... Left.

It seems that Yin Tiantian and some of his plants are left. Of course, there was also the person who Yin Tiantian gave him the magic potion at the beginning.

Yin Tiantian glanced at the other party, "What is your name" "

My name is Qi Jun," Qi Jun said.

"Why don't you go" "

No, why I can't live because I'm gone, you gave me powers, I will stay here," Qi Jun replied directly. The sound is loud.

"You will be proud of your decision today. This woman will be handed over to you, and if he escapes, you will kill him, and tomorrow we will go to that central point. Yin Tiantian directly handed Jiang Xiaoyan to the other party.

The next day, Yin Tiantian and the other two people were taken directly to the tallest building with mutant birds, and the full scene can be seen from here. Of course, due to the awakening explosion, the building here is not too high, that is, more than 10 meters.

But for Yin Tiantian, that's enough.

。 If you attack from here, those guys shouldn't be able to do it," the corner of Yin Tiantian's mouth raised a treacherous smile.

He already has a lot of birds and mutants, so it's very useful to use them in this place.

The forehead card in his hand spilled out without distress. Against the group of black shadows below, it was a wild bombardment.

..... Of course, Yin Tiantian repeatedly asked if this huge meteorite could be put into the space ring.

After getting the affirmative answer, Yin Tiantian directly put the meteorite in the ring. The ability of those mutated zombies gradually weakened a lot. , Looking at Yin Tiantian, who was left alone in midair, those mutated zombies directly roared and rushed over.

The mutant eagle flew directly into the sky. Ready to take Yin Tiantian away. But he didn't expect that in the far distance of the sky, a group of mutant migratory birds flew over. Yin Tiantian's face changed. Then directly ask the mutant eagle to stay in mid-air to lure those mutant migratory birds down.

Those mutated migratory birds swooped down with wind-like speed. Yin Tiantian directly rushed into the pasture space with the mutant eagle.

Huge soot rises. Those mutated migratory birds rushed directly into the swarm of mutant zombies.

Two different kinds even though they are zombies. But it will also fight. Yin Tian stayed quietly in the ranch and watched everything below. Seeing that group of guys fighting happily, Yin Tiantian fled directly with the mutant eagle, ready to come back later.

Jiang Xiaoyan and Qi Jun were already hiding in the house when the mutant migratory bird appeared. There is a welded house used to observe the situation in the distance.

Yin Tiantian landed on the roof of the house, and then turned over and came to the house.

Took out a towel and touched a handful of sweat, "I didn't expect that your space could actually hold living things," Yin Tiantian spoke directly, and then looked at Jiang Xiaoyan's resentful look. There was a pang of pain in my heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle lasted 25 days. Yin Tiantian brought a bunch of plants that turned into human form. Plus the master Wang Yixuan. After 25 days of guerrilla warfare, the zombies here were finally solved. Not a single zombie was found in the high walls of the oil exploration area. And Yin Tiantian's pocket also grew instantly.

Using the crystal nucleus here, Wang Yixuan had evolved to the fifth order. Yin Tian smiled at the direct evolution. The current energy is enough to use up to the 10th order of evolution. However, now it can only evolve to the seventh order, but this time the molt should only take half a day. Yin Tiantian hid directly in the space for half a day before coming out, then thanks to the function of the water in Jiang Xiaoyan's space.

After Yin Tiantian came out this time. Even Jiang Xiaoyan, who was a woman, was stunned there. Looking at Yin Tiantian was a blush.

"What's wrong" Yin Tiantian looked at them dumbfounded. "Are you ready, we're going back," Yin Tiantian said
,
"Oh, good," several people reacted and hurriedly began to pack up, which was almost a month,

Jiang Xiaoyan had learned to be obedient. It's no wonder that this woman's farm actually has a lot of things, Yin Tiantian doesn't fully understand, and he is still needed. But I had to guard against it. Mix the control potion directly into the bottle of green liquid handed to him.

Of course, there is no painful expression until now. It seems that this Jiang Xiaoyan is really scared at this moment. That's fine. At least less trouble.

The car sped back. Directly in the evening, I finally returned to the survivor base, which was still rich. It didn't take half an hour to see Yin Tiantian and the others come back. Almost everyone comes to the gate. With smiles on their faces, it seemed that there was nothing wrong with the survivor base.

As long as that's it, that's it.

Haven't been back here for a month. Yin Tiantian really felt like she was back home when she came back this time.

Here Yin Tiantian can really relax.

And then smiled and told them to have dinner
tonight, and
the crowd cheered. If only I didn't worry about eating until nowWorried. But the really delicious things are really a little uneatable.

So this time they decided to let go of their belly and eat.

The banquet starts and ends with it. Yin Tiantian had been sitting there. Of course, the mood is good, as for the above things in the report, it will be left directly for tomorrow. Today is a celebration.

179 The dwarf came

179

Yin Tiantian slept until noon the next day.

Due to the crazy celebration of the night before. Yin Tiantian, who doesn't know how much wine he drank. Sleeping until noon, Yin Tiantian, who had a painful head, sat up directly.

Saw Yin Tiantian wake up. As soon as she entered the house, Lily walked over with a cup of decanting tea, "Sister, drink a cup of decanting tea," Lily spoke.

"Thank you," Yin Tiantian took the teacup and took a few sips. "By the way, did anyone look for me in the morning?" I seem to hear something again. It shouldn't be a dream. Yin Tiantian thought about the voice coming from her ears.

"Oh, someone contacted you. You're sleeping, though. I won't bother you," Lily thought for a moment and then spoke,

"Yes." Yin Tiantian stood up and went to the bathroom. The water heater is already on. Put the hot water away, and now Yin Tiantian feels that there is a very bad smell of wine on her body. Lie down in the hot water and take a bath. Change into a clean outfit. Yin Tiantian walked directly downstairs. Sitting in front of the computer just hung up the link. The other party will contact us directly.

"Yo, long time no see," Yin Tiantian began.

After the other party looked at Yin Tiantian, he was directly stunned, "I didn't expect you to see such a big change in a month," ZX spoke.

"Yes, has it become beautiful," Yin Tiantian said narcissistically.

-_-|||" By the way, I heard you've wiped out all the zombies there," ZX asked.

"yes, I almost didn't give my life. The guys all ran away, and it seemed that there were only three people left in the end. And what about outsiders," Yin Tiantian said. Omitting the plants,

"yes, this time it was really my negligence. But I want to know why..." Yin Tiantian sent those photos directly. "Look, it's the credit of that meteorite." It is clear that the zombies with a very low level have become so powerful. It seems that we should