52

Chapter 52

Just drop the bomb directly around the pumpkin. It took only five cherry bombs to blow up a clearing. I just threw out a few wall fruits. The one-meter-and-five-wide wall fruit only took four to isolate the two sides. Immediately after the question, the bomb was thrown out here. After the loud sound, a piece of zombies was directly blown into pieces.

It's really disgusting, my face is a little pale out of the pumpkin and quickly solve the three or five zombies closest to me, and then use mental power to sense the crystal nuclei scattered on the ground, quickly clean up, this is all energy.

The sound of several bombs again. Me and the cherry bomb pushed forward little by little. Fourteen wall fruits were used during this period. The 38 cherry bombs finally solved these zombies, and it seems that they only earned less than five thousand points of energy. It almost exhausted me. When you find An Yuhan and the others. I almost didn't die of depression. They all got into the car, but unfortunately they were surrounded by zombies. At this time, they were staying in the pumpkin. As long as the pumpkin is not completely worn out, as long as it is taken back, there is a chance to repair it all, but the defense power will be reduced by half.

But look at that pumpkin should already be almost,. And the place where I stand is actually in the direction of the exit. Anyway, I earned it today. Let's show you what a high-consumption plant is.

Take out two cards. Stacked on top of each other, this is a plant that I exchanged a long time ago.

As soon as the two cards landed, the first thing that appeared was a plant that looked like a pea shooter, and then its appearance changed. Four iron pipes stick out from the innermost part of the pea shooter. It looks very handsome. I use the function of Plant Heart directly. Behind the machine gun Pea appeared something to grasp the direction, and a trigger that seemed to be ready to shoot.

"You zombies, let you see my power today,"

came the sound of a click. The pea bullet flew straight out. The distance is more than ten meters. Basically, eight times the attack power, if you are lucky, you will directly explode the heads of three zombies standing side by side.

|" {The loud sound directly caught the attention of the people inside the car.}

"In the back, sweet in the back." The twins' sister shouted.

"Hurry up and turn the car around, let's drive over." Some people understand that I am saving them. Hurriedly shouted.

"What kind of weapon is that?" How handsome" Some people were directly attracted by my machine gun peas. Eyes glued to the machine gun pea. "This is more handsome than a machine gun"

The car directly knocked away the few zombies and overwhelmed the zombies killed on the ground. Drive directly towards me. Suddenly stopped beside me, "Come up quickly," An Yuhan shouted as he opened the passenger door of the passenger compartment.

I hurriedly collected the card from the machine gun pea and hurriedly got into the car. The car drove straight towards the exit. But when I saw the closed door, I didn't even have the last doubt. Those guys just want us to die here."

But we can't blow up this gate directly, otherwise those zombies will be in great trouble when they escape. Everyone got out of the car and I put it into the space. Then take out a tombstone moss. Stick to the door,. Finally, I got out of the hole. Basically, when our group came out, the time was about the same, and the tombstone moss that had been restored into a card turned gray, waiting for me to heal with silver coins.

The car drove directly for a day and a night before seeing the gate of the survivor base. But we stopped. To be precise, it should be studying what to do. If only I went back like this. I'm afraid it's easy to assassinate, and no one is allowed to influence them at the top here. Finally, after some research, we decided to hide now. Then I decided to go in and see for myself.