124

Chapter 124

Don't forget to throw a few snow lotus into the mouths of these zombies and mutated animals. Now the chance is already 20% for zombies to evolve.

It's really good.

It's just that Yin Tiantian didn't expect to fight here when he was fighting. Patches of mutant birds suddenly appeared in the sky. Dive directly at the pumpkin. Due to the large number. When Yin Tiantian reflected, the leaf umbrella had disappeared. Yin Tiantian's face changed. Run straight back. But obviously, the current mutant animals can't let Yin Tiantian run back like this. Directly block the way.

"You guys get out of the way for me." Yin Tiantian directly uses chain lightning. Against these zombies and mutant fauna, it is a fierce chase.

Yin Tiantian showed no mercy to them. It's just that there are too many. Just in the wild bombardment of many mutant birds. Cracks appear on the surface of the pumpkin. At the moment of turning into fragments. A white figure rushed out directly. Then directly bite the neck of the largest mutant bird. With one force, the entire mutant bird was directly torn in half.

"The White Tiger destroyed them," Yin Tiantian shouted.

"Understand," the white tiger promised, and then jumped up directly, and those mutant birds that did not react were directly photographed down, and two were photographed.

Yin Tiantian directly took out a few bamboo warriors and threw them beside the white tiger. Bamboo-like potted plants appear directly on the ground. Then shake it directly at a distance of 5*5 meters around the body. Hundreds of bamboo leaves flew out directly. To say that the ones that hurt the most are those mutant birds in the sky. When I spread my wings, I couldn't get past it because there were too many bamboo leaves. Although the wound was small, it fell from the sky.

The white tiger looked at the bamboo leaves flying in the sky with black lines on his face. Fortunately, Yin Tiantian let her leave, or it would be unimaginable

,

and the white tiger did not wait for a reaction. The leaves that were just about to rush up, the bamboo quickly grew out, and then flew out again.

At this moment, the zombie group that had already come over was not spared. Directly attacked.

[Bamboo warrior. Cost, 300.Durability value 30.Low damage. Launch bamboo leaves,. Carry out a sweep at a distance of 5 x 5 meters. Every five seconds. Any attack does not work. Special cards cannot be repaired after use.

Eventually under the attack of the bamboo warriors. Now there are really many fewer zombies who can still stand there safely.

So Yin Tiantian didn't do anything, and directly took out other cards and threw them out directly. A bush warrior. Two blocker shooters. A turnip warrior.

This time, Yin Tiantian directly used several cards that had not been used.

Prepare to solve all the zombies and mutant animals attracted by the current North Energy Chain reaction.

As for the winged mutant birds that are ready to escape. Yin Tiantian directly took out a few cabbages and put them on the ground.

Pieces of cabbage are thrown straight out. Some of the mutant birds that had just taken off were directly hit and fell to the ground, and were all torn apart by the white tiger.

【Cabbage. Cost 100.Durability value 300.Role. Throwing distance 10 meters. Land, sea and air use.

[Radish warrior. Costs 350 durability value 500.Functions melee plants, directly pulls out radishes for a single zombie attack. Power is equivalent to watermelon. But the attack is a little slower by two seconds.