50

Chapter 50

And only the corresponding nucleus energy is absorbed. If you and others ask for a lot more crystal nuclei, he will definitely not use it himself, and the number of energy points is the same as what you normally absorb with the system. Bun spoke.

"That's how it is. Then we'll be like this when you go out with me. I whispered something to the cherry bomb.

"I see, when I go out, I pretend I have nothing to do with you. My boss is sunny. And when exchanging crystal nuclei, the original price is 200 points of energy. Just collect 260 points of energy from their 13 crystal nuclei. For every card you redeem for a cherry bomb, you give me 10 energy points. As a snack.

"Yes, it's really clever." I touched the head of the cherry bomb. It's such a tempting cherry, it seems to be delicious. I couldn't help but think.

"Hee-hee boss is so treacherous," came an unfamiliar voice.

I was stunned, it seems that this cherry villain's head can even talk with another cherry. I reached out and touched it directly.

"Hee-hee, it's so itchy. Don't touch people. That cherry smiled widely.

"Sweet. In fact, the cherry bomb is originally two, but only when the ultimate evolution occurs, two characters appear. And they're twins. Bun spoke.

"That's how it is. By the way, we should be out. I spoke into the cherry bomb.

"Okay. I wanted to get out early," Cherry Bomb seemed excited.

Just as everyone was staring in my direction. My figure slowly appeared in front of everyone. "Goodbye, Uncle Sunny," I waved my hand vigorously. Until the little figure of the cherry bomb appeared beside me.

"What is this" the twins rushed over. The eyes around the cherry bomb shone brightly.

"I'm Cherry Bomb. My boss asked me to help you. My boss is called Sunny Day. He said that if you wanted to use a cherry bomb, it would cost you 13 crystal nuclei. Cherry Bomb spoke shyly.

"Wow, you can talk. It's so cute. Could it be a child. After speaking, reach out and touch the cherry bomb.

Please don't touch me. Or I'll be angry," Cherry Bomb said seriously.

Everyone laughed at the appearance of the cherry bomb.

"Why wouldn't you be polite," Wei Yuxuan asked.

Cherry bomb holds out its little hand. "13 crystal nuclei thank you"

Wei Yuxuan really took out 13 crystal nuclei and handed them to the cherry bomb.

I saw that the cherry behind the cherry bomb directly spit out a pair of small cherries. The little hand caught the tiny cherry and looked around. As if looking for something.

I hurriedly spoke, "Over there." You walk to the edge and you can see the zombie's" I seem to have thought of something.

Cherry Bomb walked directly to the edge of the house with his calves and looked down, and he was immediately stunned. "You lower creatures. Seeing you, Boss Cherry is not quick to get away," this tone also changed, it seems that the cherry is even redder.

However, the zombies below didn't seem to pay attention to him at all. Still stretched his arm and reached up.

The cherry bomb in the small palm was directly thrown out. "Let you be dishonest again. See I don't blow you up," the words just fell, and a huge explosion came out. The dense zombies were directly blown open an opening. The residual value of the broken arm is scattered all over the place. Everyone was originally watching the excitement, but they didn't expect the little cherry to be so powerful. Then I thought that if the cherry just now was thrown to my side. Then the consequences seem to be the same as those zombies.