27

Chapter 27

Since it was that uncle, it seemed sweet, and it was also because of him that he couldn't remember that terrible thing. That's a good thing," he said, getting up and leaving. Qi Cheng understood that An Yuhan would definitely find someone close to him, who was the uncle he was talking about. Why would he say everything to arouse suspicion.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Zhuge Xiaoming to come over and tell me An Yuhan to ask our people about the uncle.

"Why didn't Brother Qicheng tell them?" I asked a little strangely.

"I shouldn't have told what's wrong, can't I say," Xiao Ming asked.

"Of course not. That's fine, at least not so obviously.

"Of course, it depends on you acting well," Zhuge Xiaoming began.

I glanced at him, "You're smart, but the smarter you are, the faster half of them die, but you don't know which one you want to do."

"Hehe, of course, be obedient smart people, and I also know that our powers are also your credit. Actually, I accidentally saw you add something to it. Only a few of you who have the power did not eat porridge with ingredients. And even thirty percent of the people outside have not received supernatural powers... You are the uncle you say you are. Sunny day, God," Zhuge Xiaoming spoke.

"Hehe, aren't you afraid I'll kill you," narrowed his eyes.

"Hehe, I mean loyalty, otherwise I wouldn't be so honest with you" "

You'd better be honest. Otherwise. Huh," I sneered twice and made a neck-rubbing motion.

Get up 35 Zombie Rats Attack

35 didn't expect these guys to keep going. I'm depressed, but I can't just drive others away.

The snow stopped. The sun shines through the clouds to the earth. Although the air is still so cold, at least the sun is shining warmly on the body. Everyone came out to bask in the sun. But no one knew that on this peaceful and warm morning, a huge life-threatening situation was about to occur. Finally, these people decided to leave Qi Cheng and Luo Xiaohei and others to send them.

"When the snow melts, we will go and fight the zombies," the thief spoke, which immediately attracted Jia Boyang's white eyes.

You have to sue," Jia Boyang began. Of course, the words are a little sour

, and it is no wonder that among our friends, only Ah He and Yu Zhengye have no special abilities. He sighed helplessly and stepped aside.

"Actually, I think you still have a chance," I saw his appearance and walked over to his side and spoke.

"Really, is there any way?" Jia Boyang heard my words and stood up

all of a sudden

, "You whisper. I'll tell you. You can't say that we're good friends to tell you," I lowered my voice.

"As long as the crystal nucleus is absorbed, there is a chance. Gain powers" "

How to absorb this is true、。。。 Jia Boyang asked.

"Well, there is a chance. But the number of crystal nuclei is 100, and most importantly, others do not know this method. If you save enough 00 crystal nuclei, I can help you... You must not tell anyone...

"Yu Zhengye can't either," Jia Boyang asked.

"He's also our friend, too, but..."

"Don't worry, we will never tell anyone about this method..." Jia Boyang patted his chest and spoke directly...