78

Chapter 78

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Eventually, Lily finally stopped crying. Took me back, as for the one who was going to exchange for grain. Yin Tiantian told him to meet at this place at eight o'clock tomorrow morning. Yin Tiantian touched his body and then took out a note and handed it to the person, but he was in the wrong direction, and after going back, he knew that Yin Tiantian had told Lily and

Murong not to tell others about his blindness.

Lily reluctantly agreed.

When she went back, Lily directly sent Yin Tiantian back to the room. Then explain why. It is said that Yin Tiantian uses excessive strength and is a little tired without strength.

Although it is a simple lie. But when Qi Cheng asked who he was competing with. Lily thought for a while, and then spoke with a bad eye, "It's a man named Wei Chixi. Originally, he didn't blame him, but he didn't expect to be attacked behind his back by a stinky woman. Although my sister was not injured, her mental power was a little overdrawn. Did you say yes, Brother Murong," Lily said with a smile.

"Ahhh Murong was full of cold sweat in his heart, why is it me. Why ask me. Why should I follow back? It's terrible" is....... yes" "

Damn don't let me see them. Or I'll kill him," Qi Cheng's eyes were full of anger.

It's dinner time. It's a little difficult to move my hands, chicken legs, to improve everyone's food

,

but "Brother, why are you suddenly flashing today." Just sent me to the mission site and ran away. I didn't remember it until now," Yin Tiantian carefully passed the chicken leg to her mouth and took a bite.

"Oh, and nothing. It's just that suddenly something happened. I forgot to tell you" "

should be a very important thing. Can I listen to it?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"It's my parents. Real parents. In fact, they are in this survivor base. Qi Cheng spoke.

"Really, how do you know," Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked.

"Actually, I knew who my biological parents were for the first two years, but I never went to them. But two days ago, I accidentally learned that the address here was already named. I care about their life or death. So let people take a look at it secretly. I suddenly got the news this morning. 0.0" Qicheng did not continue.

"So what are you going to do. After all, it wasn't them who made you... I think you should get them back. Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Really. But this is the time. Taking care of the elderly is really.....," Qi Cheng also felt a little embarrassed.

"What does it matter. I don't have parents either. Am I not your sister..." Yin Tian said with a smile.

"Thank you. Sweet," Qi Cheng said.

"Oh, oh, don't be so fleshy. Really. I'll accompany you tomorrow morning after dealing with things," Tian Tian spoke directly.

。 After Lily finished eating, she came to Yin Tiantian's room. Seeing the two of them seemed to be talking well. So he stood in the doorway without speaking.

"Lily, you're here," Qi Cheng said.

"Lily is here. Look, we didn't see you when we talked," Yin Tiantian said directly.

"By the way, Tiantian, is it true that you said that imitators are limited," Qi Cheng asked in a low voice before leaving.

"Of course not. That's how much it takes. Yin Tian smiled treacherously,