139

Chapter 139

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, everyone was busy because today is a small year, and the twenty-third day of the month of La Lunar celebrates the small year.

Yin Tiantian looked for a while, but she could find some lanterns and other things, but if she couldn't do it, she had to make it herself. Paper lanterns. In some places, the customs are different, some hang lanterns when they are young, and some hang lanterns on the 29th day of the lunar month. However, it is clear that the current survivor base has been so lively for a long time. So when I woke up early in the morning, everyone was happy. But some rejoice, others worry. That's all there is in the family of the smaller child. Xiaozi directly found a place to bury it in the back mountain. Nothing else,

but because the wife of the younger child fainted in tears. And because of the extreme sadness of the other party. The fetus was born prematurely. So everyone made a mess, fortunately, there are also obstetrics and gynecology doctors here. With a medical device prepared by Yin Tiantian. The child was born smoothly. , but the adults did not save it. Originally, only one of the two could be saved. But the other party suddenly woke up and asked to keep the child, and entrusted the child to everyone.

In fact, Yin Tiantian didn't know at that time. By the time he knew, it was too late to come to the hospital, and the adult was dead. Yin Tiantian squeezed the bottle in her hand hard. It's still a step late.

A nurse held the child and cried, then told Yin Tiantian. She said that the mother's last wish was to be buried with her husband.

Yin Tiantian once upon a time, too, did not believe in love.

Always think that people in the past will do anything for love. Today's people's feelings are based on money.

But the doctor saw that something was wrong with the child. Livid face. So after the examination, he said: "Pregnant women take a lot of sleeping pills before giving birth. These things have the potential to affect children. Yin Tiantian hurriedly handed the potion to the doctor and asked the doctor to save the child.

The twenty-fourth of the month. The first child of this survivor base died. Perhaps people without the end times will not understand what it means to truly cherish.

Yin Tiantian cried, he didn't understand why he was so sad. Even if he is a murderous woman without blinking. He can eliminate some of the people who stand in her way. He can kill to protect others. But. This little life disappeared in his hands.

Zhan Chen gently wrapped his arms around Yin Tiantian, and then let Yin Tiantian lean on his chest. Gently patted his back, "Don't cry, we will have our children later" "|......................"

????????? "????????"

Yin Tiantian didn't hear clearly.

"。。。。。。。。。。。。" Others.

"I think he must be very ill," someone began.

Yin Luoxuan flew directly and kicked Zhanchen into the air. This kick is really not light. Yin Tiantian was almost shaken down, but fortunately, Yin Luoxuan reacted quickly and directly put an arm around Yin Tiantian's waist and took her into his arms. The action is synthetic,

and then later. After burying the family of three, the New Year came. Maybe it's been a long time since I relaxed. Perhaps it is because people have ushered in hope after despair. This year's New Year should be the most memorable.