149

Chapter 159

What about the beaten?" one asked.

"Did you fall?" You are not children, of course last night ah 6. The four of them fought a lot, and I wanted to go out to see the liveliness. It's a pity that these people only fought for a while and went back. Yin Tian smiled sweetly. And then stared at them

, and

the hairy R-nation turned and left, forgetting what to do.

However, it is clear that this group of people is not easy to send away from other groups, especially Yu Luo's side.

In the past few days, the white tiger has temporarily closed down because he wants to advance, so the idle Yuluo little beauty can only come back to find Yin Tiantian.

As a result, I happened to meet an American halfway back. So came the next scene.

Yuluo's people are in a good mood. Because White Tiger said that he would soon turn into human form. Then there's the retreat. Yu Luo was idle, and suddenly remembered that his marshmallow was gone. So after Yu Luo heard that Yin Tiantian had returned, he happily walked back.

Of course, the short road is of

course passing through the west. So when I walked back, I happened to meet some people who came out for a walk.

"Yo, what a beautiful chick," an American began, and then stopped Yu Luo.

Yu Luo looked at the blond man in front of him strangely. So he asked strangely, "Is there something wrong?"

"It turned out to be a teenager from ZG," the other man spoke with a Chinese. But it still sounds a little awkward.

"Hello," Yu Luo began.

"I didn't expect a boy to look so beautiful," a man walked directly over, and then reached out and directly wiped Yu Luo's face.

Yu Luo subconsciously took two steps back and looked at the other party with a shocked expression: "Is there something wrong?" If not, I still have something," after saying that, he turned around and was about to leave, 181 trouble came

181

Yu Luo subconsciously took two steps back and looked at the other party with a shocked face,

"Is there anything wrong?" If not, I still have business," he said, turning around and leaving,

"Don't be in such a hurry." Stay with me for a while, but I will pay," the other party directly stopped Yu Luo. Then speak.

"I'm sorry to trouble let a let," Yu Luo lowered his face and spoke directly. Then turn around and walk back.

The other party directly grabbed Yu Luo's arm and brought it directly to his arms.

Of course, the man was out of luck. Directly seen by people who are walking. So he directly told Yin Tiantian the news.

Yin Tiantian, who was sleeping, sat up directly from the bed, "What do you say," Yin Tiantian roared directly.

"That someone just saw a few Americans tear off Luo." The other person spoke.

"In that direction," Yin Tiantian asked.

"West. Ximian "The other party is obviously running towards that side, so he is also a little anxious to speak."

"I know, I'll go over right away," Yin Tiantian directly washed her face, put her clothes on her body, and rushed out directly.

The huge mutant eagle directly brought Yin Tiantian into the sky. If you look down from above, you will naturally see clearly.