95

Chapter 95

...

116 Advanced Fourth Order

116 Before Qi Cheng finished speaking, Qi Cheng's father was directly angry: "You beast." Did you say that about us? We are your parents" "You have not fulfilled your parental responsibilities at all"

Qi Cheng roared directly. Do you know what that parent did? To give me a glimmer of life when the end times come. The father was bitten by a zombie, and the mother blocked the door with her own body. Give me a chance to survive," Qi Cheng shouted directly. At this moment, everyone's eyes were all looking at Qi Cheng............

Qi Cheng was relatively calm about everyone's gaze. It's like having nothing to do with yourself.

This completely his parents. Qi Cheng's father slapped Qi Cheng's face directly,。。

Qi Cheng did not dodge. I was slapped abruptly. Looking at the red slap print on Qi Cheng's face. Plus the blood coming out of the corners of the mouth. Everyone was shocked in their hearts, and

Qi Cheng stared at each other coldly. Then he opened his mouth word by word: "I received this slap." We never had anything to do with each other again. Your life and death have nothing to do with me";

Qicheng's mother saw that there was no room for redemption, so she sat on the ground and began to play: "I'm really sad." What iniquity have I made, why do this to me? How did I give birth to such a son? .............."

In the face of their appearance, everyone chose to ignore it. At this time, Yin Tiantian stood up. Now the wound has healed. I saw Yin Tiantian take out an ice pack and gently apply it to Qi Cheng's face.

Then stared at Qi Cheng. "Don't worry, we will always be relatives" "

Stinky women are you fox spirits who set off to do this to us," at this time, Qi Cheng's mother stood up directly. Then he directly reached out and grabbed Yin Tiantian's hair.

。 "You are looking for death, and Junye, who has been silent at this time, directly spoke. The knife in his hand stabbed directly over, stabbing one after another. He's just a little out of the ordinity these days. She had endured for so many days, and she completely broke out at this time. The knife in his hand stabbed hard into the opponent's body.

Yin Tiantian was taken aback. "Hurry up and stop him. What's wrong with her"

Zhongren hurriedly shot out to subdue Qi Cheng. But Qicheng's mother fell into the river in despair.

"I'm going to kill you." Qi Cheng's father picked up the knife that fell on the ground and stabbed it directly at Yin Tiantian.

Qi Cheng subconsciously stopped in front of Yin Tiantian.

At this time, behind Qi Cheng's father, a knife fell directly on the back of the other party, and the knife fell cleanly.

But the person with the knife is definitely not the person Yin Tiantian can think of. This person is Yu Luo.

Yu Luo looked at the blood-stained knife. Startled, he just acted subconsciously. But I didn't expect to actually do it.

The knife fell to the ground with a crisp sound. Yu Luo was so frightened that he hurriedly shrunk his body into a ball.

Yin Tiantian killed a zombie for the first time, too, and was extremely afraid in her heart. Hurriedly ran to Yu Luo's side and gently hugged Yu Luo. And then it's like coaxing a child.

Now Yu Luo has taken the first step. So it will be good later.

In the end, Qi Cheng's father survived. That stab didn't hurt the point. But Yin Tiantian and the others will not leave with him. Left her here alone when she left the next day. It is better to make him regret and feel despair than to kill him directly.