44

Chapter 44

It's greed, but no one dares to say anything.

Looking at our departing backs, they were silent. As for the new survivors, they followed behind us.

When we got back downstairs where we lived, one of them shouted, "Can you take us in,"

presumably thinking that we were all girls, so it was easy to be soft-hearted.

We stopped. Wang Yan turned around and asked directly, "Which of you is a superpower?"

At this time, three people came out of the crowd. I'm from the water system," is this a girl, or a girl on the fourth floor.

"I'm from the soil system." "I'm also from the soil system," the two boys began.

"Which of you can bravely kill zombies." Wang Yan then asked, and almost everyone was silent for a moment.

"Those who don't kill zombies in our place will be eliminated. If you want to eat, you can. The crystal nucleus obtained after each killing zombie can be exchanged for food, as long as you have a crystal nucleus, even meat can be eaten. As a person who survived the end times. You can choose to fend for yourselves," Wang Yan looked at them and did not speak, and then spoke.

"But since you don't care about us, why do you want us to come out." You are not old now, have you forgotten the etiquette you learned in school?" a man who was supposed to be a teacher spoke

directly, and

when we heard his words, our group laughed directly. It's so funny, how can you meet such a person.

59. It's

better to be a profiteer

59 "Since you don't care about us, why do you want us to come out." You are not old now, have you forgotten all the etiquette you learned in school?" a man who was supposed to be a teacher spoke

directly, and

when we heard his words, our group laughed directly. It's so funny, how can you meet such a person. What schools are mentioned now. Now some people can't take care of food and clothing. Is there really time to learn?

"What are you laughing at, did I say something wrong, I didn't think you were young. Not learning well at all. I am a teacher. You should respect me," I didn't expect this person to be a teacher.

"Oh, what kind of teacher are you," Wang Yan asked,

"English teacher." What's wrong?" the other began.

"Oh, English teacher, let me ask you. What kind of world is it now?" "What's wrong with the end times?"

"Can the zombies of the end times understand English?"

You are indeed a teacher. But that doesn't mean we have to take care of you. Our food is bought with our lives. You want to eat food. You must rely on your own labor force to fight, the most important thing is that in the current world, English is useless, teachers are useless, and people who want to eat soft rice if they don't want to do it are even more useless," Yan Liqiu spoke directly. The teacher who said said turned blue and white for a while.

"Little fanzi, look at your brother, they are not there. Let them come down for a bit. Let's go back and rest first," said to Xiao Fanzi, turning to the others.

"Wait a minute," came

a girl's voice, and

I turned my head. "What's going on?" I asked.