118

Chapter 118

Kandeshiyilxinjingroutiao looked horrified, as if his head had been opened.

Subconsciously touched his neck, the head above is not there.

After disposing of those zombies. Yin Tiantian won't linger here, because there are still many things to get away.

"By the way, you are from here," Yin Tiantian began.

"Ah yes."

"Where are you storing steel or anything useful?" Yin Tiantian asked.

"That's except for those houses. Then only in that place. That house there. It's actually a warehouse. Where are the rebars inside stored. It's just that we usually go in from the front, of course, we can't see the mezzanine of that house. There is a small door at the back though. You can see it when you go in there. Inside, it says that something important is stored. But we don't know exactly what it is. I heard that it seems to be here; The boss modified the car privately," the other party spoke. Yin Tiantian didn't seem to have much interest. I had to drive with everyone to the next location.

However, it was obvious that these seven people still knew more about this place than Ye Mengyao. So leaving them to lead the way collected a lot of useful things.

Of course, what makes Yin Tiantian the most happy is. Three more seed stores were found. In this way, even if the entire place is planted with seeds, it will last for more than ten years.

"What's the place over there?" asked Yin Tiantian, pointing to an industrial zone.

"That's the biggest plastics factory here. Generally speaking, plastic sheeting is produced, and where else is there a trial production of leather 0 and the like,...... one girl explained.

"Yes. It seems to be a good place," Yin Tiantian thought, and then drove directly over.

"Where are you really going?" Where is it so terrible," several people began.

"Why?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"There are not only many people working where ,,, and where they work. And there is a zoo nearby," "No, it's obviously not something that can be together,"

Ye Mengyao said.

"Actually, the zoo has been renovated. So the animals all stayed in that place for the time being. It seems that we went to see it the day before the end of the world. A girl, Liu Cui, spoke directly

,

"If you are afraid, you don't have to go." Save us from taking care of you. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"What do you mean. Do you want to throw us away? Do you want us to leave after using it?" "Give Yin Tiantian at the beginning; Liu Zhuang, who was eating food for two people, shouted directly.

"Ridiculous. I have already said that there are no weak people allowed around my sister. And you seem to eat a lot of my food these days. But none of you set out to kill zombies. Ye Mengyao spoke directly.

"But you can't be so cruel. And the most important point. The other party didn't wait to finish. Also sweet and directly spoke: "In the last days, it is only a matter of time before the weak die."

"But we are girls, and fighting zombies should be a boy's business," Guo, a girl sitting next to Liu Cui, said slightly and directly.

"It seems that we are girls too." Ye Mengyao said directly. Then looked at each other.

"So what do you want us to do," the quietest girl spoke directly.

In fact, in him, Yin Tiantian felt the power. And it's the same mutant ability as An Yuhan.