37

Chapter 37

Rogue Park Kan said.

"Hmph, do we still use you for protection? Don't underestimate us," Wang Yan said wickedly. Then kicked directly with his foot on a cement wall, and suddenly a large hole was raised. What a foot power.

"Li Yunlong, can you petrify, can you do it below?" the thief asked.

Li Yunlong thought for a long time before he held out one word, "can" and "

next," and shouted after testing for Luo Xiaohei.

"Hey, it's coming," Li Yunlong hurriedly walked over. His particular one doesn't need any tester. Just by simply testing the

petrified skin, you can hear the

sound when you knock it on it. The tester nodded and noted down the name, the mercenary group he belonged to, and his attributes.

"Next."

"Here it is," Wang Yan said. Hurriedly ran over. It didn't take a minute to come back. Looking at the cement slab that was broken by her, the two people standing next to him touched the sweat on their heads, fortunately, they were not slates.

The next one I walked over and tested the thunder attribute.

"It's very offensive, use it," the tester said.

49. Odds

49 "Next" {The tester shouted: He's been shouting this morning.} My voice is a little dumb. I dug directly into my pocket, of course, a few boxes of golden-voiced throat treasures that I found in the ring. In the space ring, all the drugs were thrown away in

a compartment. The other party was stunned for a moment and then took it.

"Hey, you're from the water system." Yes, now the government still has certain benefits for the water system superpowers. The tester looked at Guan Xin and said.

"Yes, what are the benefits?" Guan Xin asked.

"Now the government needs drinking water every day, as long as you can donate 20 kilograms of water to the government every day, you can get a crystal nucleus."

Really, I walked up to him and pressed my hands on the table. Now 20 pounds of water is really nothing to me.

"Of course, and the more water you give in unlimited quantities, the more crystal nuclei you earn, after all, there are many girls in the water system, and the combat effectiveness is not high, and people drink water every day, so as long as it is the government of the water system, just register, and then this is the address of the government to collect water, as long as the water is sent to check every day, you can immediately settle the bill." Our government will also provide free items for water," he said, handing a note to Guan Xin. There are addresses for collecting water on it.

"Good treatment," I said with a smile.

Looking at my smile, Guan Xin nodded with black lines on his face. Then register your profile again.

It was eleven o'clock in the afternoon when we were done. One by one, they touched their stomachs and walked back. "What are you going to eat today?" the thief asked.

"You know how to eat. In addition to eating, what else do you know," Liu Bo knocked on the other party's head, and then looked at me, "Is it good to eat buns at noon today." I made a noodle this morning, let's eat something with filling"

The others glared at Liu Bo. Aren't you also very gluttonous?

"In the afternoon, let's go and see what tasks we can take," Zhuge Xiaoming seemed to think of something, and hurriedly spoke.