30

Chapter 30

You can play double fly" the other person spoke again. At this moment, our eyes all fell on each other. Some people are deeply disgusted. But some are gloating. Soon, several people turned their eyes to Qi Cheng's body. Prepare to see what he says.

39 Rest

39 People who want to see how Qi Cheng expresses their position are not there in our mercenary group.

No wonder that as soon as they saw my fierce gaze, these people thought of nothing and directly lowered their heads.

But there are some special things in these groups. They are also a small mercenary group that organized spontaneously. , ran first when the zombie rats attacked. When they met on the road, their car was stuck in the middle of the ridge. It also blocked our passage. Later, when we learned that we were going to go to B City, it was given to us. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary along the way、。。。 That's what I just found out this afternoon. Because I haven't left my RV for two days...

Several people discussed and sat directly next to each other: "Hey, you guys, this price is a little too expensive." You know, those women, you know, should have played. Isn't that too expensive. If we change it, will we have to have an extra piece of food... One of them spoke...

I looked at them and decided not to let them stay in our fleet again tomorrow morning. This kind of person is so disgusting

、、、

It is obvious that An Yuhan feels the difference in me, and then our people eat first...

After those people have negotiated. Rent a woman in exchange for one bag of instant noodles per person. There are 12 of them. A woman who looked good in it pulled it directly. Then I can walk to the pot and prepare for dinner. But I found that there were no more noodles in the pot. Not even the noodle soup... At that time, a man was angry. "What do you mean why don't you leave us food..."

We ignored them washing their dishes and getting ready for bed.

Seeing that no one paid attention to them. A few people got straight into one of our cars and took down two boxes of instant noodles.

He still muttered, "Hmph, let's do it ourselves...

"I'm afraid if you don't put things down again." I'm afraid none of you want to survive," came an icy voice.

When the other party saw it, he saw that the person standing in front of them was actually a silent Luo Xiaohei...

"Boy, why do you want to be nosy," the other party began...

"Luo Xiaohei is not nosy. Because you're really going to be in trouble. Because we don't allow outsiders to take it casually... Zhuge Xiaoming said. With a smile on his lips...

"Hmph, I took it. You still dare to kill," the other party opened his mouth hard, watching more and more people gather around. The other party was also a little afraid.

"Although we don't kill people casually, we don't mind using you as rations for zombies, and then use them to attract zombies. In case you are accidentally bitten, you can also knock out the crystal nucleus in your head... Guan Xin smiled and spoke...

"What do you open your mouth about between stinky women and men." The other party saw that Guan Xin was a woman, so he didn't think so.

。 "Why do you look down on women," I began...

As soon as I heard my gloomy and different voice. Anyone who knows me knows that this person is not sweet now. The belly black lotus came out...

Everyone made way for me to move forward.