128

Chapter 128

." An Yuhan looked at Yin Tiantian and roughly thought of something. So he said, "Okay, I'll take a look when it's cold." By the way, we also met the fireworks mercenary group. We're here," An Yuhan began.

"Yes, you saw them. Where is it," Yin Tiantian asked, a little embarrassed about the farewell to that time. So he hurriedly asked.

"Oh, it's at the survivor base, they don't have anything to do today. Let's go take a look," Wei Yuran began.

"Yes." Yin Tiantian directly agreed to come down. The survivor base is still a good place to do business, Yin Tiantian thought directly.

Everyone packed up their things and saw that there was nothing to take back. So they all left. In fact, they are not a task. It's just that today we are organizing together and coming here to see what resources are available. I didn't expect to be directly besieged,

148 goodbye fireworks mercenary regiment

148 "Yes." Yin Tiantian directly agreed to come down. The survivor base is still a good place to do business, Yin Tiantian thought directly.

Everyone packed up their things and saw that there was nothing to take back. So they all left. In fact, they are not a task. It's just that today we are organizing together and coming here to see what resources are available. I didn't expect to be directly besieged, but fortunately I met Yin Tiantian. Otherwise, there may be many people here. They also did not expect that the current zombies had evolved some intelligence. It seems that you will have to be careful in the future.

|" By the way, Tian Tian, if you go to the survivor base, you have to be careful. An Yuhan whispered. Then followed Yin Tiantian's side. Now Yin Tiantian riding a white tiger looks how handsome and handsome.

Why." Yin Tian asked incomprehensibly.

"Because the people you killed today, especially the petrified man, are the daughters of the boss of the survivor base. I was afraid that he would avenge that man. ...," An Yuhan spoke directly.

"Yes. I don't know that. It seems that you really have to be careful," Yin Tiantian sighed. Then think of what to do to deal with the enemy.

。 It was already afternoon when we arrived at the survivor base. Yin Tiantian stood in front of the survivor base. I saw a beautiful girl standing there. As if saying something. Seeing An Yuhan and the others coming back, they hurriedly walked over. After looking around, he did not find the person he was looking for.

"Oh, isn't this the eldest miss, looking for Liu Guangyao." The man known as Xiaosun spoke directly.

"Yes, what about others..." The girl asked.

"Dead." The other party spoke directly.

"What's going on?" the girl screamed directly.

"Did you see the woman riding the tiger? It was she who killed her. Xiao Sun spoke directly, and then looked at the lively look, it seemed that he wanted to make Yin Tiantian a little troublesome.

The girl came to Yin Tiantian, "Liu Guangyao, did you kill him?" the other party asked calmly.

"It's me. It should be said that he was burned to death," Yin Tiantian replied equally calmly.

"Why kill him" ...

"Revenge, of course. They killed my brother, and of course I want them all to be buried. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"What about her things, did you burn them too?" the other party hurriedly asked.

"Of course. It seems that only some crystal nuclei are left and are not afraid of fire. The rest were all burned to ashes," Yin Tiantian directly admitted them all.