31

Chapter 31

0 people. There are not many who are safe from the cold. Plus these foreign troops. This food consumption today is also very fast.

The men of the troops looked at our expressions. What should have come to mind. They were silent.

I suddenly thought of something. Sticking his head out of the car, "What if we didn't live and only rent a vacant lot?" "How big is the vacant land?"

There is an open space in our parking lot. If the price is reasonable, I will rent it to you," the other party thought for a moment and then spoke、。。

100 meters long and ten meters wide... I said.

"Then a day is a bag of rice," the other thought for a moment and then began.

"Deal." I said.

"It's so refreshing, you guys move the fence," the other party seemed very happy, and then asked his men to remove the fence. Our car drove straight in. Then the other party found a parking lot of about the same size, which had been changed with thick snow, and we parked the car around the parking lot and did not remove the canvas and plastic on the bus. The mutated big bird that was originally tied to it has turned into a piece of well-preserved meat.

The thick rope is fixed to the car to form a large net. It is covered with a thick plastic sheeting. Isn't this plastic that I robbed in a plastics factory. On fixing one side of the rope to a steel bar nailed to the ground.

By the time everyone cleaned the snow on the ground, the sun was almost setting.

Just now, the man led a little brother over to move the rice away. Then we exchanged a box of instant noodles for some firewood. Light six piles of firewood directly and prepare to dry the ground while the fire is roasting. This dinner was made of steamed buns and noodles. Of course, this time, two pieces of meat were added to each bowl of noodles. What kind of meat is this meat, you want to get.

Maybe because you only ate one meal today, you ate very deliciously. I poured boiled hot water into a hot water bottle and distributed it to everyone. Under everyone's strange gaze, I took out blankets from inside my RV. Which RV doesn't seem to be too big, where did so many things come from...

A layer of canvas is laid on the ground. Used to isolate cool. Some people get into sleeping bags, and some people have to cover them with blankets, huddled together to keep warm. I sat next to the fire. He was covered with a blanket. Bored fiddling with his phone. There are trillions of novels that I've downloaded in the past. After all, thunder system powers are still very useful (*^__^*) hee-hee...

It can be charged when it is critical. Everyone is very tired these days, so tonight was originally a strange vigil. I directly threatened to give him a good rest. After all, he is the most tired.

It didn't take a while. An Yuhan sat down beside me. I turned my head.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked strangely.

"Just yourself tonight. I'm afraid of danger. He spoke.

"Oh, you can't trust me, really. I'm awesome," I grinned, staring at her.

"Yes, at the critical moment, Yin Tiantian will come out, right." The other party was parkling.

"-_-|||。 So that's what you think? It's so sad," I said a little lost.

"You're just too kind. Think of everything beautifully. But now this is in the end times. Than when people die. Not all people are good people. Maybe it's smiling at you. You will be given a knife in the back. He spoke with some gentleness.