127

Chapter 127

The line of fire moved directly. A vine man directly wrapped around the opponent's ankle and pulled the other party directly over. Then he drew his long knife and rushed over. The man suddenly screamed and screamed. Because all four limbs have been cut off. Directly fell to the ground and convulsed.

"Na White Tiger, capture that third-order zombie for me. Remember to live. Yin Tiantian spoke.

Although the white tiger did not understand what was going on, he still left directly. As for the people of the Tianya Mercenary Group here, they were angry and went up all of a sudden.

147 Use zombies to destroy you

147

"Na White Tiger, capture that third-order zombie for me. Remember to live. Yin Tiantian spoke.

Although the white tiger did not understand what was going on, he still left directly. As for the people of the Tianya Mercenary Group here, they were angry and went up all of a sudden. One by one, their eyes were red and they looked at Yin Tiantian. There was a feeling of frying him.

But others were just about to stop it. Yin Tiantian spoke, "You'd better not move. Today I want to avenge my men. If you stop it. I'm not polite at all," Yin Tiantian said lightly.

Everyone was stunned, and then gave up being nosy.

Just when the people on both sides were holding their breath as if they were waiting for something, the white tiger dragged the timid zombie and rushed back directly.

It was obvious that this third-order zombie was very timid. Being held by the white tiger did not resist at all.

Yin Tiantian looked at the zombie, so he spoke: "I know you have intelligence, but do you want to live," Yin Tiantian asked.

The zombie nodded hurriedly.

Well, today I will let you do one thing, as long as it satisfies me, I will let you go. Otherwise, I will directly dig out the crystal nucleus in your head," Yin Tiantian threatened.

The zombie nodded hurriedly in fright.

"Injured people should be easily infected in a short period of time," Yin Tiantian suddenly spoke. Then it was like thinking of something.

"These people will be cut off by me in a while, and all the hands and feet will become your kind for me," Yin Tiantian suddenly spoke.

At this moment, it was not only the people in the Tianya Mercenary Group who were surprised. Even the other people's mouths were all shocked and couldn't close.

At this moment, the zombie seemed to have heard something wrong. It's also a dumbfounded expression.

"Why didn't you understand? It seems that you are still not very smart. It seems that if you have crystal nuclei in your head, it is useless. Yin Tiantian accented. Frightened, the zombie threw itself directly to the ground, and the person with broken hands and feet bit down on the neck.

。 The man quickly turned into a zombie in the scream. The white tiger stomped the opponent's head flat with one paw, and then jumped out of the crystal nucleus. It's still a first-order crystal nucleus.

"Little Zhangzi." A person shouted, and then rushed directly towards Yin Tiantian.

"I'm sorry, I said something wrong. The same is true of your methods against my men. In the end, both of them were eaten by zombies. Just because you want to live. You said I was right," Yin Tiantian seemed to remember something and spoke directly.