158

Chapter 158

Change your plans. I think as long as those meteorites are put to good use, they will definitely be able to stop the growth rate of zombies," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"So what are your plans?" the other person asked.

"There is no plan," Yin Tiantian said with a black line on her face.

(+_+) ~ Wild Halo. ZX was directly speechless.

"By the way, you have to be careful these days, there are a lot of people from all over the world coming here right now. I think I'll be there soon" "Yes, it seems that there is a business done" "Oh, yes, I think this business should be difficult to do" "

I'm a profiteer. But I'm not a traitor . Thief" Yin Tiantian spoke.

After finishing the video, Yin Tiantian just stood up when she saw Qi Cheng rushing in. Directly startled Yin Tiantian.

"What's wrong, you won't be picked up by the dog," Yin Tiantian began.

"How come, I'm afraid of dogs," Qi Cheng spoke directly, and then stared at Yin Tiantian, "You won't have molts, right"

"Of course. Let's see if it has become beautiful," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Wicked. Look I don't accept you," Odd pretend to play that opening. As soon as he finished speaking, he was twisted by Yin Tiantian's ears.

"Boy, what did you just say" "The woman spares her life"

Qi Cheng directly begged for mercy.

Yin Tiantian let go and asked, "What's the matter, you run so fast" "

Of course there's something, someone is coming." It's still a small R country here," Qi Cheng spoke directly.

"It's so fast. Where is it?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Outside. Outside the gate, I was blocked and didn't come in," Qi Cheng said.

"Then let's take a look," Yin Tiantian showed a treacherous smile.

"Let's take a look...."-_-|||Qi Cheng replied.

Standing on top of the outermost layer, looking down at the pile of people standing outside. The people below were already impatient. Some sit in the car, and some walk directly outside the car.

Seeing that there were a few more people above again, those people stuck their heads out one after another, "Hey, are you the boss here," the other party spoke in awkward ZG words.

"What's the matter?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"We're here to do business," the other person said directly. ......

"I don't know if you have any provisions of international law that do not allow you to come here at will," Yin Tiantian spoke, this international law is new, especially now after the end of the world, various countries stipulate, people from other countries are not allowed to come to other countries at will.

"We have here a certificate from your country," the other said, raising a document in his hand.

"I'll go down and take a look." Yin Tiantian whispered to Qi Cheng and spoke.

"No, it's too dangerous," Qi Cheng said.

"Don't underestimate my current me, I have a seventh-order forehead power," Yin Tian said in a low voice. Then floated down directly by the power of the wind system. Fall directly in front of those people. Take the document in the other party's hand and look at it. But it's true. So he ordered the men to open the gate.