10

Chapter 10
。 My eyes were closed, as if I was asleep. I checked his breathing. Very normal breathing, so turn back to the front, close the rear door, and sit on the co-pilot.

"How is he."

"The breathing is normal, but I don't know what the effect will be. I'll sleep for a while," he said, leaning back in the co-pilot's chair. Close your eyes.

With I don't know how long I slept. The car stopped abruptly, fortunately with seat belts, otherwise it would have been pushed out.

"What's wrong." I'm still in a state of confusion. Rubbing his eyes, he found that it was already dark outside. However, I still vaguely saw that the place where the car was parked was on the side of a three-story building.

"As if to rest, they all stopped and I was a little unresponsive. So hit the brakes sharply. We got out of the car. I looked at the people behind me, still sleeping,. A man came up to us and said we'd stay here for the night today and meet the other teams tomorrow morning.

"Okay, wait a minute. Help carry this person out. I opened the car door behind me and pointed to the person lying inside, his wound had been simply bandaged, his face was rosy, his breathing was normal, and when I saw this, the other party hurriedly called the military doctor.

After some heart-wrenching examination, it was determined that this person had returned to normal, and he didn't look at it,

and really survived, what a miracle. "Hurry up and carry him down. Take good care," as soon as the military doctor finished speaking, several people directly carried the person down and put it in a bag that fixed his body.

This building should be said to be the owner of the house, ran in a hurry, and many things were not taken away. We checked the inside of the house, and we didn't know if it was destroyed by zombies or who had lived here, and the garbage was everywhere.

After some inspection, it was determined that there were no zombies in the house, so everyone decided to stay here for the night, but they still had to leave a few people to keep vigil in turn, and the other party also reserved a room for me and Qi Cheng alone, and we clearly saw the dissatisfaction of some soldiers through the light.

"No, our car can sleep. My brother and I live in the car. I said, and
Qi Cheng looked at me and
didn't say anything. Back in the car, I will directly clean up the car and replace it with new things, this RV is a relatively small RV, but the contents are still full, it seems that the friend who is strange should be ready to take his family around the world

Now my face is relatively hot, but I still dare not open the window, there is no way I have to let the snowflake peas spit out some ice beans, put them in the car, and suddenly a trace of coolness comes out. I touched the snowflake pea that had become a mini version and said a few words, not knowing whether I was too tired or my eyes were hallucinating, and I seemed to show a happy expression when I saw the snowflake pea.

I don't know how long the water tank in the RV has been filled. But there is no odor, we wash our faces with it. Then he wiped his body with a towel. The curtain pulled apart the two of us.

"Eat something and go to bed early," I handed him the hot rice balls.

"Hmm." He promised, drinking mineral water while eating balls. Maybe I'm really hungry today. In addition, mental power is used a bit much. He climbed into bed after eating, and soon he heard the sound of Qi Cheng's even breathing.

I put the sunshine mushrooms on the ground, then put out the lights and slept in a cool way.

At the same time, in a room upstairs, several people who were relatively powerful lived together to discuss what happened today.

"Company commander, what do you think of these two people today," asked the female soldier she saw today.

"That boy should be a fire-based psychic, but today's plants I wonder where they appeared, normally if the other party is a plant-based psychic, it can't be in this form, and I don't feel the other party's supernatural manifestations at all." A man on the side spoke.

"How's Junye" "

Breathing is normal, it seems that he really got through with what the girl said."

"At the end of the day, I really think that girl is too naïve. People who are too naïve will not live long in this world," the woman began.

"Oh, don't people have a brother to protect them. Xiao Xiao, don't be jealous. "Just now, he was still saying that Qi Cheng was a fire power, and the man Park Kan. Attracting the other party is a slap in the eye.

"Okay. Rest early, and tomorrow you will catch up with the large troops. We have already lost too many brothers," spoke officially, today did not get out of the car of the company commander. In fact, this time these people came to the city again to pick him up. But until some people have an opinion, they lost so many brothers in order to pick up such a person.

Several people nodded and left the company commander's room.

I was going to go straight to sleep, but I suddenly remembered something. Suddenly opened my eyes, the most important thing actually forgot, the corner of my mouth grinned, directly click on the exchange page,

look at the second-order exchange products. Looking at the dazzling variety of high technologies, my saliva was about to come out. What a good thing,

12 Kisei said "My sister is a dual personality"

12. Face dazzling objects. I carefully considered what was most needed right now. The first order has a first-order Psychic Awakening Potion. The current powers include gold, wood, water, fire, earth, wind, thunder and light, and of course, special ones such as the body becoming very hard. Or the strength suddenly becomes very large, but the obvious wind and thunder potion appears on the second-order exchange page,

so it can only mean that these three powers are rare. "But why isn't there a space department," I muttered.

"In fact, when you reach the third order, there will be dark and space system energy potions." Buns flew around over me, looking at my tangled appearance and couldn't help but speak.

"Really, as long as you reach the third order, you can get space system powers?" I seemed excited.

"Yes, but if you don't have the best idea of redeeming it, you might as well listen to my advice."

There is a fusion potion inside the second order. I think you can redeem this potion and drink it.

"Why wouldn't it be better to redeem a skill potion?" Besides, I don't know what use this fusion potion is. I said strangely,
"Actually,
the fusion potion has a great effect. You know, even the most powerful person can't have two powers in his body at the same time, just like Qi Cheng, he is now a fire powerhouse, unless he drinks the skill potion of the thunder system. Otherwise, even if you drink the Thunder Potion, you will not be able to get the Thunder Energy, but the biggest advantage of the fusion potion is that you can take other types of Magic Potion again. It's the body that produces the corresponding power," Bun answered patiently.

"Do you mean that by drinking this fusion potion, you can become a multi-line psychic," my eyes shone

"Yes. Don't you still have the opportunity to redeem first-order technology supplies, and when you finish redeeming the fusion potion, you will exchange it for a water system power. This way, you can also join the army of superpowers. Moreover, although the power of the water system does not have much attack power, it is at least very effective. Because everyone has to drink water," Bun's round face pulled out a treacherous smile. I look at my face full of black lines.

Seeing that I still didn't move the bun, he directly spoke: "By the way, I want to remind you." The experience value of advancing from the second to the third order is fifty thousand. And the fusion potion can only be redeemed once. So hurry" After listening to the buns,

I hurriedly checked the experience. I saw that the energy remaining point written on it was 3225. Next level energy 180/50000. [The remaining energy value in front. Just the energy used is not counted. Directly reset to zero after each upgrade. But the remaining energy points of the previous level can continue to be used] pit people, so many of them, so I exchanged two bottles of potions as a drink and drank them.

The eyelids are getting heavier. In the end, I couldn't support the deep sleep.

I don't know how long I slept. When I woke up, it was noon the next day. I moved my body a little uncomfortable. Then washed his face and walked to the front passenger seat.

"You're awake." Qi Cheng asked.

"How long have I been sleeping." I sat down in my seat and asked Qicheng.

"It's almost noon now. We had been driving until now in the morning, and we had just heard someone shout in front of us that it would be less than half an hour before we joined the army. Qi Cheng said as he directly handed over a bottle of water.

"I'm a water system powerhouse now," I said, turning to Qi Cheng.

"What, so good. It's actually a water system power, it seems that I won't worry about it in the future. Sister, you are really good. Better than me, who is an older brother. Qi Cheng said.

Then he took out a note and handed it to me.

I took the note and looked at it, it said. "Someone came into the car this morning and said it was Ann Radio. But I suspect there are bugs,. Be careful" is the exact words of the font.

I glanced at Ki Cheng. So that's it, no wonder those words were just said.

"But brother, the water system is not as powerful as your fire system." , I can only get a small water ball and a small stream now," I said pretending to be dissatisfied. The voice was vivid, typical of the tone of a little white flower, and
the corners of Qi Cheng's mouth twitched a little and
then spoke.

"Sister, you don't understand this. You must know that more than 70% of the human body is composed of water. And even the most powerful people need water. You said that if there is a water system supernatural in a group of people, then don't you have to worry about not having water to drink in the future? Qi Cheng said while motioning for me to see if there were any bugs.

Finally, a small bugging device was seen under the position where the car was driving. But it seems that I have seen this thing, I have seen it in small stalls in the past, and for 50 yuan I can hear the voice of talking within 150 meters. When when