84

Chapter 84

When you bring your brother's corpse, I'll see if it's really ineffective, or if you change after you are cured," Yin Tiantian said not politely at all. The other person who said it blushed.

When Su Hong saw that the crystal nucleus would not come back, he rushed over like a shrew like crazy.

But what kind of person is Yin Tiantian. It can also hurt his three-legged cat's kung fu. Without waiting for Yin Tiantian to make a move, a black ball of light flew directly at Yin Tiantian's face.

Yin Tiantian reacted quickly. Hurriedly dodged. But the people behind him weren't so lucky. Direct white balls are directly corroded into blood water.

See Lily come out,. Su Hong's face changed, how could he forget about this blazing star.

"Hmph, you wait for me, next time I must make you look good," Su Hong hurriedly spoke, and left with his subordinates.

At this time, a voice came out, "Who do you want to look good," the thief squeezed into the crowd, dragged a man who had not fully recovered in his hand, and directly threw him to the ground, "Sweet, what you said is also targeted." This kind of person, even if you complain about him with virtue, he will not get better. Look what I grabbed. What about a mutated zombie.

As soon as the

thief finished speaking, the people who watched the excitement took a few steps back.

"Brother" Su Hong hurriedly pounced. "You bastard,. Why did you arrest my brother," Su Hong shouted directly at the thief.

"Hmph, don't think I don't know about you. I can hear your plan clearly. So after you came this morning, I dragged your so-called brother out of the U-to-Boom. ".............

Hearing this, everyone immediately understood. Then they all spoke. Talk about how shameless they are.

Su Hong and the others' faces turned red. I didn't know what to say for a while. So he picked up his brother and turned around to leave.

"Wait for me," Yin Tian said coldly.

"What else do you have," Su Hong said.

"Surround them with me. Since you guys are here. They all want to get out of here alive. Yin Tian said coldly.

"What do you say. You want to kill," Su Jiang said weakly.

"Of course. It's just killing. You guys are asking for it. I think I've given you many chances. From a sneak attack on my sister. Almost killed him. The second time I provoked the glory of the plant mercenary group, the third time Luo Xiaohei, who deliberately led zombies to harm my family, and my brother. I don't even care about forgiving you. But did not think. You have repeatedly trained our endurance. This time, I think only by killing you can I understand my heart, I only hate it," Yin Tiantian's tone of voice was unusually smooth. It's like reading a textbook. But the sound is unusually frightening.

"Sweet, don't do that. They after all .... "Xiao Fanzi is a little too much to see.

"Now I am Yin Tiantian Xiaofanzi. Have you forgotten? Every day. My name" Yin Tiantian's mouth raised a grim smile.

Although Yin Tiantian told them in the past that he was lying to them before. But then sometimes Yin Tiantian's personality really doesn't look like it's pretended. Therefore, they would rather believe in the existence of Yin Tiantian. A witch who kills.

"Brothers, let's rush out," Su Hong shouted directly, and then threw away his brother and rushed out.

"Lily, they handed it over to you, I'll deal with that slut," Yin Tiantian said and rushed directly over.