140

Chapter 140

Guy Yin Tiantian hurriedly walked over and probed her breath. It's not dead yet. "You guys help carry her back," Yin Tiantian began.

"Ah, this guy," Ye Mengyao exclaimed. Of course, when you see the other person's appearance, you can directly speak.

"You don't really know him, do you?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Well, this dead pervert," Ye Mengyao whispered.

"What's wrong, is he only a zombie," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Well, he's a zombie. But when she became a zombie, she still had independent wisdom, and if it weren't for the fact that she starved to death, I'm afraid we really wouldn't be able to beat him. Na, Yin Luoxuan and Zhanchen joined forces, they couldn't beat him," Ye Mengyao whispered, unable to speak quietly.

"yes, that's a coincidence. When we first picked him up, we didn't know if he was hungry or exhausted. I was almost bitten by a zombie," Yin Tiantian said.

"It's really lucky," Ye Mengyao spoke directly.

Put it in a warm place. The doctor checked: "This person has no wounds, he should have fainted hungry and collapsed at our door." Sweet, do you know this person?" the doctor asked.

"It seems that the last time I met was also saved by me. By the way, Guan Xin, you will cook a bowl of white rice porridge in a moment, I think he should wake up," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Well, I'll go," Guan Xin said and turned to leave.

It didn't take 20 minutes, a bowl of fragrant rice porridge entered the house nine ends, sure enough, it didn't take a while, the other party's nose jiudo moved, and directly opened his eyes. Of course, it was only a moment when the other party became directly alert. Raise your hand directly. However, Yin Tiantian reacted faster and directly pressed his hand: "You don't move, now you are not in danger." Yin Tiantian said.

As if hearing Yin Tiantian's voice, the other party spoke, "You saved me again," and the other party spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Hehe, you still remember me," Yin Tiantian smiled.

"Yes, I have only been saved by one person in my life," the other began.

Yin Tiantian let go of her hand and stared at him. "There is white rice porridge there, and you haven't eaten for a long time now, and you can't eat anything too greasy. You just eat this first," Yin Tiantian said and handed the porridge to the other party.

Wang Yixuan didn't say anything, just thanked him and raised his head to drink the porridge, and after eating, he still didn't know what he was thinking.

"How about it, are you interested in staying here," Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then spoke.

"Why:'|" The other asked.

"Well, it should be said that you are very strong, we need masters here," Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then touched her nose. But there is a veil in the distance. Didn't touch it.

"You're better than me. Your spiritual power level is now two orders higher than mine," the other party spoke directly.

Yin Tiantian was stunned for a moment, sure enough. She should be able to think that the person who reached the fourth order was this guy. It should be said that now his spiritual power level is already in the middle position of the fourth order.

"If you stay here, you can eat free meals every day." Yin Tiantian thought for a long time, and finally said hard.

"Okay, then I'll stay here," the other party spoke directly without any hesitation.