29

Chapter 29

There was a loud noise, and the huge electric fan turned violently. Since the body of the zombie rat is only the size of a dog. The zombie rat close to the fan was blown away directly. Fell heavily on the ground.

"I'm sorry I left you guys here," I said subconsciously, and ran towards the RV.

I don't understand why when I have reached the second order of power. Discovering newly summoned cards seems to have a little intelligence of their own. I will also feel a hint of heartache.

The RV accelerated sharply. The zombie rats in the distance are getting farther and farther away. Looking at the clover that was directly surrounded by a group of zombie rats and gnawed into pieces, I couldn't help but tremble and shrink to the side. It was as if you could feel the cry of despair.

In the end, the energy of the card used was not only recovered, but also earned an extra 150 energy points. But I wasn't happy at all.

"Bun, what the hell are you talking about? Why.. Those cards, those plants... My voice asked a little hoarsely.

"Actually, those plants are alive. And it can evolve twice. When you reach the third level, you can use a part of the energy points or that plant card to use it 100 times to have a chance to evolve. At that time, the main card for each plant will appear. It's the cards on this that will evolve, and your cards will have to be exchanged with them in the future. The main thing is that the natural enemy of plants is zombies. So they died heroically on the battlefield. Because they are heroes. Bun Scrappie spoke. It's not expensive to look at how ridiculous his swollen figure looks.

My hand gently touched the card... "Don't worry, I will work hard to evolve to the third order. It will also give you a chance to evolve. Please help me fight together... I spoke.

Suddenly, 50 cards burst into a dazzling light. Then I felt something enter my eyebrows.

"Heart of Plants" bun opened in surprise...

The light dissipated. My body shook a few times. The soul retreated directly. I was lying on the bed as if I had fallen asleep. Let that light swim through my body,

"I didn't expect to actually get the plant's approval. It's not easy. It seems that the earth will be saved in the future... The bun seemed to have thought of something and retracted it into the card book.

————————————————————————I'm the dividing line-)————————————————————————————————————————

[Clover. Cost 100 durability value 300. Role. The generation of a strong wind is the other party slowing down, if the other party is relatively small, it may blow directly away]

[Destroy the mushroom. Cost 125.Durability 0, action 2*1 meter range explosion, can produce a meter high deep pit.

【Acanthocalyp. Cost 100.Durability value 3000.Role. Swipe quickly left and right. The jagged thorn grass can directly scratch the zombie's footsteps.

【Thornstone. Cost 125, durability value 400, role. Instantly clip off the zombie's feet like a trap. But the speed is relatively slow. Can only be clamped 6 times per minute]

38. Plant Heart

38 "Bun, I remember hearing you say about plant heart before I fell into a coma" I slept until the next morning. When I woke up, I seemed to remember something, so I contacted the bun,

"Well,

it's the heart of the plant." You get the approval of the card plant" bun opening.

"Is it true? Get their approval. It turns out that they really have thoughts," I seemed very happy.