108

Chapter 108

Goldstone. This one is used against them exactly.

This time, not only guns and ammunition became silver coins. And even the vehicles became empty shelves.

All Yin Tiantian had to do was to let them die little by little.

"I didn't expect that you didn't kill them this time," the thief began, then looked at Yin Tiantian.

"Hmph, those people's hands add up to less than 50 crystal nuclei. Do you want us to lose a few people? It's not worth the loss," Yin Tian glanced at the thief. Then speak.

"............................" turned out to be the reason ah,

Yin Tiantian and the others finally came after experiencing almost a month. Ye Mengyao where you said,.

It's finally here. Everyone got out of the car and looked at the very high town in front of them. It is surrounded by mountains on three sides. Surrounded by water on one side. A place with a great view.

The towns are not as big as those big cities. But there is a point. It used to be the most defensive place. This is if it is built later. Fear....

"Sister, there is actually a survivor base here. But what about places that are not governed. There are many people. Few resources. Ye Mengyao spoke.

"Yes. It looks like it's a bit troublesome. "Also sweet and straight open. Then I looked into the distance, "Let's get in the car,"

and the car drove down the road directly to the survivor base. From a long distance, I saw the somewhat dilapidated wall. As soon as I arrived at the gate, I was stopped.

"Who are you?" asked the janitor.

"We are the Plant Mercenary Group." Qi Cheng spoke directly.

"All of you come down." The other party holds a gun and speaks.

Looking at their skinny faces, it doesn't look like they can eat enough.

After Qi Cheng and the others got out of the car, the two stood together and compared. The sword is very different. Especially the little face is rosy. At first glance, you can eat well.

After a brief check. The other party did not find the injured person,. So he directly opened his mouth: "If you want to go in, you must pay half of the grain, as well as gasoline" "Half ah, it seems to be a little much, can you have less"

Zhuge Xiaoming spoke.

Of course, he did it on purpose now. , "What a word. Hand over the grain immediately. The other party roared directly.

Actually, there is no need for that much stuff at all. It's just that they saw Qi Cheng and the others, one by one, their faces were rosy, and they looked like they were people who were full. So I think I'm so hungry now. I had the courage to raise the price privately.

"Actually, their current head should be a very good person, and then when we went, that person was killed." The new guy is because of him that he has become very bad. Ye Mengyao thought for a while, and then said.

"Well, it looks like this time. As long as it is to get their boss into their own camp,. It should be simple."

"Actually, it's not. I remember that when they evaluated the person, they used a few words to describe him, this kind of person is often difficult to get their hands on," Yang Mengyao whispered.

"It's interesting to have a challenge," Yin Tiantian sighed and walked directly to the front.

"Where is your boss. I want to do a deal with him, no," also sweet and straight open.