17

Chapter 17

At least I think so. After chatting about the sky, I saw that the sun was about to set. We started to negotiate plans and routes for tomorrow... Everyone ate something, got on the bus, got on the car, slept in the tent. Soon most of the people fell asleep. I thought about the whole plan. It should be stated that the day is mainly vehicles and resources. So the car can't drive over. The place where tomorrow will arrive is where there are zombies in the city. The car is a burden. Our people are divided into two groups. I'm worried about Qicheng.

Think about going and redeeming a few cards from the space. Prepare to defend Qi Cheng tomorrow.

21 Two more training new accomplices

21 The next day was gloomy. As if it were going to rain, it wasn't bad, at least not too hot.

Qi Cheng drove the car into a place where no one could see. I put it directly into the ring. Then hand a few cards to Qi Cheng "You must use these cards at critical moments, I usually use these cards to attack zombies" I said

directly "Could it be that those plants came out of the cards, isn't this the card in Plants vs. Zombies

" Qi Cheng

looked surprised. I couldn't put it down, "What's the use of this?"

"Just tear it open." This is a pea shooter, you should know how to use it, with your mental power can only be placed within two meters of yourself. Just put it down. This one is a tombstone moss that can make holes in the wall. Within five minutes, it can be unlocked again without being touched by zombies. This one is a cherry bomb. After tearing it open, cherries will appear on the hand, just throw them out forcefully. There is also this pot, which is used with the pot when the pea shooter cannot touch the ground. This is a wall fruit, used to block zombies. These have time or durability values. You have to be careful not to be in love with war, safety first. By the way, if there are too many zombies, you will run upstairs. There is rope in this card, and 20 pounds of rope should be useful to you. "

Listening to my introduction, Qi Cheng's saliva is about to come out." Sweet, where did you get these cards? "Of course,

there are as many as you want, but to exchange them for energy, these cards cost four hundred points of energy. You said that for each crystal nucleus exchange for 20 points, you need 20 zombie crystal nuclei. , but if you can get 50 nuclei, I can give you a bottle of evolution potion. Or you directly absorb the crystal nuclei of first-order zombies, and it may take five to evolve.

"You said you had this feature, the ability to redeem these things," Qi Cheng said in surprise.

"Of course. But you can't tell anyone. It's a secret between us" "

Hehe, how can I say it, you are my food and clothing parents." Besides, I don't want to die so early," Qi Cheng hurriedly patted the horse's butt.

"Okay, okay, let's go back, or they'll be in a hurry," I gave him a blank look and spoke directly.

"Ordered." Qi Cheng saluted. How ridiculous and ridiculous that would be.

Qi Cheng just stepped out on his front foot and turned around, "Are there other types of cards?"

"There are fifty types in total. The most attack classes. And even more powerful. As long as you have crystal nuclei, I will exchange it for you" Anyway, the card can only evolve if it is used to a certain standard, but the energy points after evolution will also increase in price, which is what the bun told me.

"So can I get a twenty percent discount?" he asked pitifully.

"Yes. After redemption, the money will be refunded at the end of the month. I said generously. Anyway, using the card, all the zombies destroyed will automatically go into my hands. Think about it, if you can set up an exchange business in the future, a business of exchanging cards with crystal nuclei.