160

Chapter 160

Stone. Then put on a protective suit and come to the laboratory for testing.

The time spent playing is long and boring. So Yin Tiantian couldn't wait so much time to go straight out.

Yin Tiantian stared at a dozen missed calls. It seems that there is no network underground ah.

So he directly called back the phone "Hey, who are you looking for" "

You finally answered the phone; A weak voice came out.

"Fox, what's wrong with you," Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked.

"Nothing. Finally, I'm really happy to hear your voice," Luo Xuan spoke weakly.

"Where are you, what's wrong with you," Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked.

"Still don't find me, just talk like that" The demon man's voice became smaller and smaller.

"Where the hell are you," Yin Tiantian shouted. Suddenly thought of something, and hurriedly asked if the bun could find the demon man.

The bun directly investigated the breath of the card and finally found the definite location.

Because this time, he took some people outside to find supplies. Yin Tiantian directly summoned the mutant eagle over. Then step on the paws of the mutant eagle. It leads directly in only one direction.

Even the mutant eagle, which is famous for its speed, flew directly for a full hour.

When she came to the correct coordinates given by the buns, Yin Tiantian looked at the scene below in surprise.

There were not only zombies scattered all over the place, but also the corpses of those people that Yin Tiantian was familiar with.

A building that was not too tall was surrounded by zombies underneath. Several figures hid on the roof. There are also a few mutated zombies ready to rush up. "Hurry down," Yin Tiantian shouted.

The mutant eagle dived directly down.

The people on the roof originally thought that there was a mutant animal, and just about to strike, they saw Yin Tiantian's familiar figure.

Yin Tiantian fell directly to the ground. "What about the fox people," Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked.

As soon as several people heard Yin Tiantian's words, they showed sad expressions one by one.

"What about the others," Yin Tiantian shouted.

"Over there," a man pointed to the lower house opposite. In order to let us all pass, he left alone, but did not expect to meet a zombie. Injured by the zombies、.... the other party didn't wait for Yin Tiantian to finish speaking, and rushed directly over.

When

I found Luo Xuan. I saw that there was a zombie beside Luo Xuan. Look at that crystal nucleus. Yin Tiantian understood that this zombie was of the same level as Luo Xuan. So now he is easy to mutate into a zombie.

"Fox, how are you," Yin Tiantian asked.

Hearing Yin Tiantian's voice, Luo Xuan struggled to open his eyes. At this time, his face was a little dark.

"Here you are. Am I dreaming?" he spoke weakly.

"What kind of dream do you dream in the broad daylight," Yin Tiantian despised the other party.

"Then you promise me one thing," he said weakly.

"If you have to do anything yourself, don't bother me," Yin Tiantian said. Then I examined his wounds.