110

Chapter 110

。 Those who were subdued did not expect that Yin Tiantian under the veil of the alliance lord was so beautiful. , did not find that Yu Luo, who was directly thrown into the water just now, was also a beauty. ,

Yin Tian carefully bandaged Yu Luo. Then he came to those people and saw that they had been beaten into pigs' heads. Yin Tiantian still felt that she couldn't solve her hatred, and she couldn't go up a few times. After seeing that they were about to die, they directly poured a bottle of potion. This potion is really useful. Even the broken tendons slowly grew. It's just a pity that they are already in a coma.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— The

next morning everyone got up. Then breathe in the rare fresh air. Go straight out of the tent and wash your face. Of course, they didn't understand why they piled the dirt into Yin Tiantian's tent.

But Yin Tiantian probably didn't plan to tell them.

In fact, Yin Tiantian woke up a long time ago. Pack this soil into pots early in the morning and then put the seeds on top. Wait for the soil to return to normal and the seeds germinate.

Everyone had a simple breakfast. Rice porridge buns. The smell of fragrant buns travels far and wide. What they had eaten the night before had surprised the stranded guys.

Although this is a simple breakfast, it is also something they don't eat often.

"Shouldn't you give us something to eat?" You are abusing prisoners," one man began, this person was the man who proposed to Jiang Yu.

"Mistreat prisoners, so what. You guys are not qualified to eat, are you," the thieves spoke directly, then deliberately sat down next to them, and took a bite of the buns. "Well, it's ground beef. Well, this is minced pork. Well, this is a chicken sauce stuffed with green onions," the thieves took a bite of each and showed it in front of them.

The few people who were tied up couldn't help but swallow.

"What is the boss going to do today. Is it to fight zombies?" asked Yin Tiantian as he dressed neatly.

"No, you don't have to fish today, you are responsible for getting the fish ashore, and then the girls will handle the fish in the back." Qi Cheng spoke directly. Just far from this platform there is also a bridge connected. The other side of the bridge can have a relatively small platform. But as a place for fishing, just right.

But not when there are more people. So the draw decides. Looking at everyone with a serious look on their faces, drawing lots. These trapped people suddenly felt a little speechless. Seeing people happy and others worried, they think that these happy things don't have to go fishing, but they think wrong. Quite the opposite.

。 "The rest exercise directly." Yin Tiantian said directly.

"Yes." Those who did not draw had a weak answer. But when exercising, you can't be sloppy at all. Now it's a knife. But on the outside is wrapped several layers of strips of cloth. So as not to scratch the person who practices against him.......

But even if it's sparring. These people are also extremely ruthless. Watching everyone practice against each other as if desperately. Those who were tied up in white were also unusually surprised. Especially when I see the performance of girls. I didn't expect girls to be so awesome here.