5

Chapter 5

Out of space. "You humans are strange creatures, just a card, you really think it's a living life." Let's tell you the truth. All you exchange your energy points for are the FS of those cards. As long as there is energy, it will naturally recover, moreover, they have collected half of the energy points. That's called equal exchange. Absolutely does not affect them, really? I asked.

"I swear to the gods. I'm right, and the more you use it, the faster that plant is likely to evolve. Bun Zi's bulging face said seriously.

Case... I exchanged the pot and two sprayed mushrooms, one on the wall. One is directly placed on the ground, but the distance is really close, I don't know if it is insufficient mental power, or it is not allowed, the card can only be placed four meters away from me. It is much easier to use two mushrooms together to fight zombies, and each attack spits out 5 bubbles, which wastes 5 durability points. Two mushrooms can destroy up to 12 zombies, which is still a number that cannot be attacked. Obviously, the zombies also have a feeling of hatred for this small mushroom, and the zombies that were originally walking towards fresh human flesh have turned around like two small mushrooms around. Killing two is also earned. With a ruthless shot, the energy that had just arrived was used up again. A combination of pots on the wall with mushrooms. Energy points replenish another mushroom. Until the fifth mushroom is placed on the wall. I just noticed that the card for spraying mushrooms was black and white. I suddenly remembered that my level was too low now, except for 10 cards for special kinds, and only five cards with offensive nature.

Everyone who heard strange noises stuck out their heads and leaned out the window. "Ah, it's spraying mushrooms." A little girl shouted, she must have also played Plants vs Zombies. But the three people sitting on the wall were stunned for several seconds. Could it be the Mighty? But where. They look left and right. I just didn't think it was me.

A mushroom flies back into space by itself as a card after running out of durability. But the cards were something no one else noticed. Seeing more and more zombies, three wall fruits fell from the sky right in front of the spray mushroom that blocked the ground. [Wall fruit, also known as potatoes, defensive cards. The height of one meter five costs 50 durability value of 4000, and can ignore the attack of plants and can perform penetrating attacks. The wall fruit is in a semi-circle to protect the sprayed mushroom. Hopefully, spraying mushrooms will help me earn it back.

Finally, due to the recovery of no coins, mushroom cards flew back into space. In a hurry, I directly summoned five timid mushrooms and threw them behind the wall fruit [The cost of the timid mushroom is 25, the durability value is 300, and the shooting range is between one meter and three meters. , when the zombie is close within one meter will stop attacking.

The wall fruit was eaten away by the zombie little by little, so after the last few attacks of the cowardly mushroom, only a card of the cowardly mushroom escaped the zombie's claws. I didn't dare to continue, what if someone else saw it. After taking a look at the total 350 energy points, I looked at the zombies gathered in a pile below, and directly looked for other cards and threw a cherry bomb. As soon as I heard the bang, the entire wall was blown out of a pit. There were zombies everywhere that had been blown off, and I looked at it, and I earned an extra 20 points of energy. [Cherry bomb. The cost is 150 points. The durability value is 0, which can cause an explosion range of 3*3 meters nearby. Zombies with weak levels are directly killed in seconds.

All this has been written down by some mobile phone users. The video posted on the Internet is titled "Shocking Live Plants vs. Zombies", but I really can't find this,

Seeing that the three of them had taken the opportunity to leave by taking advantage of the zombies,

I looked at the watch. It's already 22 o'clock. Took a shower directly. The bun spoke. "I had a beautiful fight tonight, and now your energy experience has exceeded a thousand points, come on" "