24

Chapter 24
A swarm of mutant rats attacked there. In the end, fewer than ten people escaped. If I hadn't found a motorcycle, I wouldn't have been able to run. My wife didn't listen to me and wanted to take the bus. As a result, no one in the car escaped. I

didn't expect the zombie rat to be so powerful. I was silent for a moment.

"Bun, what do you say if you meet a zombie rat attacking herd," I asked Bun in my heart.

"The zombie rat is indeed a troublesome creature. The only way to deal with them is bombs, as well as wattles and thorn stones," Bun began.

I flipped through the properties of the card. It suddenly dawned on me.

Look at me a little in a daze. Xiao Fanzi asked, "Then what happened to you, why are you here?" After speaking, his hand shook in front of me a few times.

I reacted and asked him what he had just said. Then said.

"At that time, I was staying at home because of the pure boiling of the Internet, so I used to prepare more things. I was sleeping at home. I heard voices coming from outside. Then came the end times. By the way, that guy is my brother. I pointed at Qicheng.

"Your brother, aren't you at home?" Xiao Fanzi asked a little strangely.

"Cousin, do you understand," I gave him a fierce look.

"You explain it." He suddenly realized.

"You seem to be mixing well, are everyone else your friends?" asked the man who came out of the curtain.

Following his gaze, I looked over. I saw Jia Boyang and others walking out from behind the curtain. Looks like I'm awake. I didn't give those potions to Luo Xiaohei and Guan Xin. Because that's also waste.

"What's wrong with you, why are you going to sleep after drinking soy milk," I asked, walking over.

"I don't know, I just feel a little sleepy. Now I feel good after sleeping for a while. Zhuge Xiaoming said.

"Aren't you going to become superpowers, I heard that thirty percent of people will mutate into superpowers after the cold comes," I began.

"Really, I'll try... How to do that?" said the thief excitedly, suddenly remembering something. I can't know how to test whether I have become a supernatural being.

"You close your eyes and calm down. See if there are any points of light in the dark that can glow... Qi Cheng opened his mouth to instruct
,
"I am from the wind system. Feeling his speed become fast, the thief opened his mouth excitedly.

"I'm from fire." Liu Bo spoke.

"Hehe, my luck is better. I'm from the light system," Zhuge Xiao was visibly excited.

"Good, good, there will be a light bulb in the future." And you are more suitable to be a virgin," I said to Zhuge Xiaoming.

"。。。。。。。。" Zhuge Xiaoming.

"I didn't mutate." Jia Boyang and Yu Zhengye's lost opening. Then he looked at Li Yunlong. After all, these are the first brothers

"I think my muscles have become very strong" and knocked on his own skin after speaking. All sounds can be heard. It seems to belong to the kind of mutation of petrification.

31 The horror
of people
31 "Who will try how hard my body is," Li Yunlong spoke. Confidently pose in a variety of ways.

"Let me try." Yan Liqiu of the two girls [Yan Liqiu and Wang Yan] walked out.

"Liqiu, what kind of power are you?" I asked.

Liqiu smiled, "You'll know in a moment." After speaking, he reached out and pulled Li Yunlong's clothes and pants with a forceful move. It was like carrying a bag of rice and threw it hard and hit it directly against the wall.

Li Yunlong got up and patted the dirt on his body. I took a look at a piece of wall skin that had been knocked off. "You woman's strength is really great. Be careful that no one will marry you in the future."

Hand variants. You're going to have a lot of strength
,
and it's going to help you.

"I'm a leg power," Wang Yan said. Then kick hard. A log was kicked in two.

A few boys subconsciously covered the bottom. Nima, this is the pit daddy...

。 As for the others, half of them also possess supernatural abilities.

"Haha, our luck is so good." A boy spoke.

But some rejoice, others worry. I walked over. "Don't do this, maybe you will have powers in the future." Or what way can you find to mutate the power in the future... I comforted.

After listening to me, they were in a slightly better mood.

Today's heavy snow did not stop. You guys stay here first and don't go out. Help everyone sew more items for the winter. I'll go out and find Junye first. You want to help glue the foam board with that word. It's also a little warmer," he said, leaving the underground parking lot. The wind outside is no longer blowing. But the snowflakes are still big. It's like Blizzard.

I walked forward one foot deep and one foot shallow. When you slip under your feet, you will rush directly towards the snow. One hand held me directly from behind. When he turned his head, he saw Luo Xiaohei standing there.

"Why did you get out," I asked.

"It's a little dangerous for you to say it alone, anyway, I'm fine," Luo Xiaohei said, "What about Junye
" From a distance, I saw Liu Yu standing there, wearing an overcoat,
and his little face was frozen red. Rub your hands vigorously.

"Oh. He was over there and a couple of people caught a cold today, and he went to take over the janitor. Do you have anything going on? Liu Yu asked.

"Nothing. It's about some winter things. Then Sister Liu Yu goodbye."

"Goodbye, be careful when walking, don't wrestle".

"Got it... Ah," just after saying that, he slid directly to the street.

"And the one who is far away sees the wrapped like a rice dumpling," are you so cold. I asked.

"yes, it's cold. What are you doing here. Junye asked.

"Nothing, just to ask you something. By the way, you said how many survivors there are here, and the soldiers who go out are those old and young women and children who have no combat effectiveness...

Junye thought for a while, "There are more than 3,000 people like this...

"So many. It seems that it is really a big project... I sighed.

"What's wrong, is there something wrong with you." Junye asked.

I'll tell Junye what I'm going to do. After hearing this, the other party couldn't help but sigh: "I didn't expect that you were the only one who could do this when it came to the real time." You know, the bosses didn't even talk about winter over, even we were each with two outfits or cotton clothes? If Liu Yu's father hadn't given me an extra set of down jackets, I would have had to freeze enough by now. And those relatives and the like, each of them has seven or eight sets of clothes, and all of them are down jackets," before Junye finished speaking, the little soldier standing on the side spoke, "Yes, there is." It is clear that the resources snatched back were obtained by us at the risk of our lives, and what did they do to make a big deal of fish and meat. Yesterday I also saw them with an elbow directlyThrown to the dog to eat, another went to his place to beg and accidentally soiled his daughter's clothes. As a result, after being caught, he directly let his dog bite to death. Boiled into broth to feed the dogs," the eye circles turned red after speaking.

"What you said is true," Junye was surprised.

"It's true, I also saw it secretly. Or I would have been killed. But the other person saw my back. Brother Junye, can you help me, save me,。。

"It's too much, why didn't you tell me earlier..." Junye asked.

"I'm afraid to think that's the end of it. Who knew someone would come and investigate this morning. So this is also the reason why I changed shifts with Little Hammer: "The other party suddenly seemed to see something." Just stay there.

"What's wrong with you." I reached out and shook it in front of him. Then he turned his head just in time to see a few people walking towards this side. There is also a dog on his hand.

Turning his head to look at each other, "Are those people?"

"Well, and it's that dog that killed people." The other party whispered.

"Oh, it seems that I am afraid that you will spread the word," I sighed.

"It's really dark enough," Luo Xiaohei sighed.

"Sweet, you can help him," Junye began.

I thought about it, and then nodded: "You will go over there, take off this outfit, and then give it to me." You and Luo Xiaohei will come to me. I'll do the rest...

"Really?" The other person seemed very happy.

I nodded and took the clothes he had taken off and watched the two men leave.

"What now?" asked Junye.

"I don't know"... I replied as I was.

"。。。。。。。。。。。"

"Hehe, I'm kidding you," I laughed at his depressed look. Then walk out through the gate.

"There is a zombie danger outside" "

Don't worry, I'll come back in a while, you can just call there are zombies," said and closed the gate. Now in the snowy day, the speed of zombies is more and more affected. Although it is far from the gate. But there are also hordes of zombies coming this way. And by the wall at the door, there are several deep pits. It is used to burn dead zombies.

I took a piece of meat out of the space. A piece of fat, of course. This smell of zombies is a favorite too. Spread the fat directly on the clothes and wrap it directly. Forcefully dropped in the place where the zombies had the most, the fragrance emitted, and the zombies quickly moved closer together. So I threw a cherry bomb at the exchange office.

The loud explosion drew all the attention from this side.

"What happened?" asked several people who were originally asking Junye...

"Go and see, it must be Xiao Zhang's accident," he said and opened the door and ran out. I saw that the dark green cotton clothes had been blown to pieces. There are also many zombies with broken arms. It was impossible to tell which one was Xiao Zhang's body. And the smell of meat attracted a group of zombies to a different scene