102

Chapter 102

Yu closed, not much food. , so under hunger, zombies may devour their own kind. So it became an evolution between zombies.

This can also make a lot of money.

Yin Tiantian thought of this and looked directly at the zombies that were gathered around again.

, and several more high-concentration bombs were dropped.

"Don't fry it sweetly. We won't have anything to do if we blow it up again. Wang Yan spoke pitifully. .........

After Yin Tiantian listened, dozens of thin vines as thin as the thickness of her little finger flew out directly. This is the method that Yin Tiantian can use now when his spiritual power reaches the fourth order. Feel the crystal nuclei on the ground mixed with blood and minced meat. .........

Of course, Yin Tiantian can't give up these things now.

。 Five or six minutes later, Yin Tiantian should have never felt energy again. Then Blast turned his head to look at the others. "Oh, there's a lot left. I'll leave it to you. , be careful. Beware of mutated zombies with attributes. Yin Tiantian instructed repeatedly.

"Understood," the man hurriedly spoke.

"By the way, now you are going to divide into several groups. This is the lot to be drawn. As for a few of you second-order and above powers. "You guys look at them." Yin Tiantian pointed at Qi Cheng and the others.

After the crowd wiped out the zombies by the wall. They all went down, and then several people rushed to a certain place as if they had a plan.

As for Yin Tiantian, he went down the wall. Then went straight to the car. Now it seems that he doesn't have to worry about it. So I took out a novel from the space and read it. ..........

But there were two more people who didn't go down. One is Yulo. The other is Zhanchen, the big lazy cat, anyway, according to what he said. As long as he has a bite of food, he will definitely not let Zhanchen go hungry.

Well, Fei Ran is really suitable for being a housewife. Or a loyal dog.

It seems that there will be time to match the two of them in the future. o(╯□╰)o。 Thinking of this, Yin Tiantian looked at the novel in her hand. I couldn't help but raise a smile at the corner of my mouth. This novel is really suitable for reading, as for the title of the novel [How to carry out the loyal dog to the end] ..................

123

123

Others are fighting zombies.

Yin Tiantian looked at the novel gracefully. Anyway, the novel inside the ring is. That used to put all the novels in the city's largest online novel store. Plus novels downloaded in advance. I'm afraid that Yin Tiantian will not be able to finish reading novels all day long.

But apparently there is not much time to relax.

After a while, Yu Luo came to Yin Tiantian's side, "Sister Tiantian." I want to eat marshmallows," Yu Luo said coquettishly.

"No problem." Yin Tiantian is obviously very useful for this coquettish way. Directly take out a large plate of marshmallows. Hand it to Yu Luo.

Yu Luo smiled and left happily.

Zhan Chen was stunned for a moment, and then also leaned over. "Sweet sister, I want to eat steak," came out in a coquettish tone.

-_-|||。 Well, now I'm going to tell you about Zhanchen's age. Zhanchen is only one month younger than Tiantian. But with a baby face. That plus a smiling look is like a lucky cat.