70

Chapter 70

, and Yin Tiantian and others set up tents on the train. Then cover the pumpkin with a beautiful night's sleep.

The next day, the zombies continued to roar, Yin Tiantian and the three of them ate a light breakfast beautifully, and then continued to fight. Yu Cheng and their relatives stared at the dark circles. Because two zombies roamed over at night, almost scared them to death. Plus cold and hungry. Almost didn't sleep all night. After seeing Yin Tiantian and the three had already descended into the first carriage. They plucked up the courage and rushed towards the train. Climb quickly to the top of the carriage. After arriving at the top, I found that there was still this half pot of rice porridge left on it, plus a dozen steamed buns. They all gulped up, this time they still cared about what the so-called elders were. Even your own mother is still unkind.

Yin Tiantian and the three carefully opened the door of the train. Be ready at any time and be ready to block the attack of the zombies inside.

92. Cooperation

with zombies

92 Yin Tiantian The three people just opened the door, and a zombie directly pounced. Yin Tiantian, who was standing in the front, subconsciously kicked it. Immediately after that, a black ball of energy was thrown out.

The zombie turned into a pool of blood in a roar.

Hearing the roar of the zombies, the other wandering zombies gathered directly towards Yin Tiantian,

but the passage inside the train was a bit narrow. A few zombies walking in front, the zombies were directly squeezed down. Immediately after that, the zombies behind were tripped up one after another.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, several huge white balls of light flew directly over, directly shrouding the zombie's body. In the endless roar and struggle, it turned into a pile of black ash.

Then Yin Tiantian and others carefully checked the seat under the train, and found five zombies that had been broken in half.

There were almost not many good left, and Yin Tiantian and the three carefully searched for useful items and collected them together. There are no cargo boxes this train day. So the luggage is basically in the carriage of the train.

"Look what I found," Zou Qiqi suddenly spoke, her voice trembling abnormally.

"What?" asked Yin Tiantian strangely.

"I guess we should leave first." , It seems that we should be in danger," Zou Qiqi's voice trembled and slowly stepped back.

Lily looked in the direction of Zou Qiqi and suddenly changed her face.

"What the hell is going on," Yin Tiantian asked strangely, and then looked over as well.

Yikes. I think we're in trouble. Looking at the woman standing in front of her . . .

This woman is very beautiful, and she has a somewhat tattered outfit, that is, her face is a little pale.

。 Look at her red eyes again. , when did it appear. Yin Tian was shocked in her heart.

However, he didn't seem to expect to meet a third-order zombie here. It seems to be in trouble.

"You guys step back first. Get out first. Yin Tiantian spoke quietly. Then stand in front of the two of them.

"No, sister, I'm going to take care of you," Lily said.

"Get out first, it's not something you can deal with. Otherwise, someone will be in trouble if they are hurt by her. And the two of you go outside to prevent zombies from approaching. Yin Tiantian said loudly. It should be hoped that the two of them get out of here quickly.