142

Chapter 142

Come, looking at the corners of each other's eyes, there are still many crow's feet, and I don't know which man's old friend or wife. All in all, it's very uncomfortable to watch.

At this time, Ye Mengyao came to Yin Tiantian's side, and then spoke in a low voice. "This woman is the man's wife, of course, they should not be on the same page." And the man was extremely. But he was still a little afraid of his wife, and this man in front of Jiang Yu was the one who killed Jiang Yu back then. It was he who directly destroyed the survivor base.

After

listening to Ye Mengyao's words. Yin Tiantian's eyes narrowed. It seems that the road is really narrow. ,

Looking at Yin Tiantian's appearance, Jiang Yu couldn't help but sigh that the truth was a treacherous cat.

Yin Tiantian looked at the middle-aged woman, and then directly spoke: "Auntie, who are you?" "Aunt?"

The other party screamed directly. As if hearing something that shouldn't have been heard,

"Isn't it? You must know that if a woman has wrinkles, she is an aunt. Look at your smooth face like my sister:'" also sweet and straight spoke. Then looked at the man, "Is he some aunt or aunt of yours," Yin Tiantian said deliberately. This can make the other party instantly blew face, which is also regarded as revenge.

The other party's face was also extremely ugly. But I didn't know what to say for a while.

"Mean girl, you are too arrogant, look at me and don't tear your mouth," the other party spoke directly.

"Yes, I'm afraid. , Brother, you help me see what it will be like if someone's mouth is torn apart," Yin Tian opened her mouth sweetly, and then directly took off the veil.

Show the inside face to Jiang Yu. Of course, he did this as part of his plan, and if the other person was, he would make him better.

Just when everyone was stunned, a voice came out. "Sister. People's sugar was robbed," Yu Luo ran directly to Yin Tiantian with a crying voice.

At this moment, the eyes of those people are inseparable from these two people.

"What's wrong with you, Yu Luo," Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked.

"People's candy was robbed, a girl directly let his subordinates rob my candy," Yu Luo said aggrievedly.

"Well, I'll avenge you later." Na, you take these sugars and eat them first," Yin Tiantian hurriedly took out a packet of sugar and handed it to Yu Luo. He hated the way those people looked at Yu Luo. Of course, if the white tiger came here, he would definitely kill them all.

"I think if your mouth is really torn off, it must look better than that woman," Jiang Yu spoke directly at this moment.

"Yes, yes. I'm glad you said that. Yin Tian smiled sweetly. In the eyes of others, it is a hundred flowers blooming, but in the eyes of people who are familiar with Yin Tiantian, it is treacherous and abnormal, and it seems that someone is going to be unlucky.

People who are familiar with Yin Tiantian subconsciously stay away from Yin Tiantian, they should be afraid that they don't want to be affected.

。 Finally, under Yin Tiantian's warning, coupled with the person's previous experience, the remaining people obediently parked the car. Wang Yan looked at the parked vehicles with satisfaction and then turned to leave.

"By the way, are you here, what's going on?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Oh, of course, check this place. The top attaches great importance to this place," the man spoke directly, then stared at Yin Tiantian's face covered again, and then spoke, "My name is Zhang Ju." It's nice to see you," the other person directly extended his hand.