61

Chapter 61

I don't know how bad it is, do you really think it's safe here, even if you are very powerful, but others have guns, you are careful to be beaten into a sieve, go back with us immediately, we will find a survivor base to live in."

What Gao Jun said completely made me laugh. I don't know if there's something wrong with my ear or if there's a bit of a mistake in the way I just opened. I must have misheard. "I'm sorry, we only seem to have a day." Is it easy for others to misunderstand when you say this, besides, I said that I will not join other mercenary groups. It should be said that I am a greedy person. My favorite thing to do is to be queen yourself. Or you might consider being my subordinate," I said word by word, then stared at each other. "If you me off, I will make him die, and there will be no bone dregs left"................

Gao Jun's face became extremely ugly when he heard my words. He thought that if he continued to pester me, he would agree to join his mercenary group.

But he seemed to be thinking wrong. Also misunderstood, even in the last days. Women are not necessarily easy to mess with.

Seeing me, I didn't say yes. He lowered his head, and what I couldn't see was murderous intent in his eyes.

It's just that he miscalculated a little, although I couldn't see his expression, but the buns around me were sensitive to murder. Especially for the people around me, he reminded me the moment Gao Jun showed his murderous aura.

I saw him raise his head: "That's good." We'll only have one face, but at least we'll send you to a safe place, or if we meet a new survivor base. We won't be able to protect you," I

didn't say anything or promise, just a dispensable word.

The car went on and ended up in front of a bridge. This is a bridge for repair. Because a new bridge was built in the distance. So this somewhat aging bridge decided to use it again. In the past, it was also because it was easy for the bridge to flood when there was a lot of water, so it was decided to build a new bridge.

Seeing our car stop, they poked their heads out, "What's wrong with you, why don't you go," Gao Jun shouted from behind.

Originally, this was just an ordinary bridge. But I don't know what the reason was that the bridge deck collapsed in half. There is only some steel bar and a part of cement as a support, and there is nothing for people to pass on it, but the vehicle is not necessarily going up, and the most important thing is that the bridge here is a little short in the spring. Plus who is a little high. So I unconsciously felt a little uneasy in my heart.

It's like this will happen. I got out of the car and looked at the bridge deck in front of me.

Seeing me get out of the car, the person behind me also got out of the car and walked over to my side, "What's wrong." Zou Qiqi asked.

"The bridge deck can only be walked by people." I spoke.

"It could have been hit by the car. But the water is a bit high."

"Don't you have spatial powers?" Loaded our car in and took it out on the other side. Li Xiaoyan said directly. Justifiably call the shots.

"Well, I think it's good to do that," I said, then retracting my car into the space. "None of you want to go over," I asked, turning to my head.

Gao Jun thought for a moment and then asked the others to get out of the car.

Put the two cars inside the space ring afterward. A few daring ones walked ahead with their heads. Then Lily and I walked in the middle. The remaining few walked at the back. In fact, after boarding the bridge, I found that this bridge deck was not too dangerous. Maybe it's just a psychological effect. But the bridge is really long, hundreds of meters long. Among them, the position in the middle of the bridge is the most difficult to pass, and there are not only some vehicles that caused accidents. And there are only some steel bars left to connect to the bridge deck.